Europcar Rental Sales Agent Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 41 interviews

Recruitment Agency33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Europcar (London, England, England) in Jan 2017

Interview

Assessment centre You need to introduce yourself to others Company presentation Asked to do a small presentation about yourself in front of 2 people Next stage Case study - group exercise Final 1/1 interview Offered me a job in the same day, but with zero hours contract. I end up refusing the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to do early/late shifts?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Europcar (Manchester, England, England) in Jan 2017

Interview

Constructive and relaxed and opportunity to discuss past experience and demonstrate both skills and behaviours to compliment the role. The process was clear and quick and feedback was instant.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Europcar (Manchester, England, England) in Jan 2017

Interview

Left in the freezing rain waiting for the interview in front of the so called office which was a porter hut. Left in staff room which was a hut in the mechanics bay whilst the so called management arrived, managmen seem to be all from London given this was Manchester airport, I felt more Essex thax Manchester.

Interview Questions
  • how can you forcefully upsell a car upgrade if the say they don't want a car upgrade
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed