Everest Home Improvements Field Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Everest Home Improvements Field Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Everest Home Improvements

2.0

Featured Interview

Field Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements.

Interview

First telephone interview and then 1-2-1. Tele inerview was short and straight forward. Face to Face was about 1 hour conversation with TDM and first you tell about yourself and then TDM will tell everything about the role. Also explained from them beginning what is that role all about.

Interview Questions

• Why have you applyed for this role?   1 Answer

Everest Home Improvements Response

9 May 2019

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review, about your interview. We’re pleased to hear that the position of Field Sales Consultant was explained to you thoroughly when you met with the manager and you found the process straight forward.

Other Interview Reviews for Everest Home Improvements

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Great telephone conversation, very informative about what the job role will consist of! Very friendly interviewer, booked me into the next available date which was in two days time, so I had enough time to get ready for the interview, research more about the company and make sure I was well prepared for it! Successful interview then I got booked into training.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience in the job role   1 Answer
    • That's perfectly fine, we offer full training in order for you to complete the job role   1 Answer

Everest Home Improvements Response

21 May 2019

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re pleased to hear you had a very positive interview experience and wish you all the best for your future working with us.

Field Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements.

Interview

The process began with a brief telephone interview with a recruitment person from head office. She then arranged a face to face interview with the territory development manager at a local hotel. The interview was made out to be a full competency-based interview but in the end it was relatively informal and chatty.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements (Birmingham, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first with a lovely lady then met the manager for a face to face interview which was very good. The manager was great, he did a presentation on Everest which was very informative. Very laid back interview.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements (Manchester, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two people who lied about the commision on offer and the potential earnings....You have to pay a £200 deposit just to join them and they charge you £900 for a laptop which is taken piece meal out of your weekly pay. They would give anyone a job as they are desperate to get appointments covered and the opportunity to earn money just isnt there. A very easy interview as only I turned up and 8 candidates should have been there.

Negotiation

They asked me to pay £200 by debit card to a lady in the office to join them. They have me the hard sell to get my credit card details.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.