Everest Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Everest Interview Questions

Updated 27 May 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest.

Interview

Questions regarding "Tell me about a time"
    Tell me about a time when you had a difficult student
    Tell me about a time when you and another rep disagreed on a student lead

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with students who enroll and want to change their minds and drop before class start   1 Answer

Ceded Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Corner, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Everest (Liberty Corner, NJ (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was welcomed by a corporate recruiter and then met with one management and one executive level employee. I felt the process was very professional and comfortable. The interview was comfortable and informative.

Interview Questions

• The key area of discussion was the ability to respond in fast paced environment,   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest.

Interview

The process began with a brief telephone interview with a recruitment person from head office. She then arranged a face to face interview with the territory development manager at a local hotel. The interview was made out to be a full competency-based interview but in the end it was relatively informal and chatty.

Induction Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuffley, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest (Cuffley, England) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Head of HR and Recruitment and I explained my back ground where they ended up creating a completely new role for my skill sets. Interview very professional and was asked my opinion on situation already within the business.

Interview Questions

• What jobs you have done in the past? who have you worked for? how would you deal with certain situations?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuffley, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest (Cuffley, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Conducted with my supervising manager on an informal basis which made me feel at ease before officially applying making the transition an enjoyable process. The transition period was well managed and I was kept informed on the progress of things in a timely manner. The formal interview was professional and open so my queries and responses could be taken in answered accordingly.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel about managing the retention team along with other duties?   1 Answer

Field Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Everest (Birmingham, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first with a lovely lady then met the manager for a face to face interview which was very good. The manager was great, he did a presentation on Everest which was very informative. Very laid back interview.

Customer Care Operattive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuffley, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest (Cuffley, England) in June 2016.

Interview

I was actually ask if I was interested in the position. I said I would be interested and began training the next week. I already knew the boss and it was he who actually offered me the position so I was very lucky in that respect.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in working in this position?   1 Answer

Field Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Everest (Manchester, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two people who lied about the commision on offer and the potential earnings....You have to pay a £200 deposit just to join them and they charge you £900 for a laptop which is taken piece meal out of your weekly pay. They would give anyone a job as they are desperate to get appointments covered and the opportunity to earn money just isnt there. A very easy interview as only I turned up and 8 candidates should have been there.

Negotiation

They asked me to pay £200 by debit card to a lady in the office to join them. They have me the hard sell to get my credit card details.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuffley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest (Cuffley, England) in December 2015.

Interview

Swift interview process. Screening with HR Manager before meeting Head of Digital Marketing. Following this, invited back to meet members of the team to discuss the role within the team in more detail.

Interview Questions

• A focus on previous experiences and how this can contribute to the business future plans   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Everest.

Interview

1 HR and 3 Technical, Telephonic, Case study, guesstimate, HR round is basic, however the technical ones are quite tricky... Preparation is required. They do telephonic interviews and give you a quite real time case study as if you are discussing a problem with some client. Some of the people known to me were also asked simple guestimate questions too.

Interview Questions

• HR round is basic, however the technical ones are quite tricky... Preparation is required. They do telephonic interviews and give you a quite real time case study as if you are discussing a problem with some client. Some of the people known to me were also asked simple guestimate questions too.

They pay you very well.   Answer Question
    • Calculate the cost per analyst hour to a Consulting firm like Everest   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.