Everon Senior Backend Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Everon Senior Backend Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Everon

1 Interview Review

Senior Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everon (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in June 2020.

Interview

After a few days of submitting my application, a recruiter sent me an email with a PDF file attached describing the challenge that I need to solve. Basically it is an API for charging stations which you need to implement by following certain requirements:

- All endpoints need to run in O(log N) except retrieving the list of all charging sessions.
- The implementation must be thread-safe

You submit your assignment by sending the project zipped file directly by email which is unprofessional imo. In my case they rejected my submission the same day, however when I asked for feedback, they didn't reply. How unfortunate is that considering people invest their time and energy into a project then they get a yes/no response.

Interview Questions

• Implement an endpoint that returns the number of started and stopped charging sessions for the past 1 minute. The implementation has to run in O(log n)   1 Answer

Everon Response

2 Jul 2020 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thanks for sharing your experience. We're always trying to give feedback whenever possible, so our apologies for not doing the same for your assignment. We wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.