Eversheds Sutherland Legal Secretary Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Eversheds Sutherland Legal Secretary Interview Questions

Interviews at Eversheds Sutherland

3.2

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Washington, DC (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

On site video conference as well as in person with Human Resources member. Prior to interview there was an assessment component testing Microsoft Office knowledge as well as Clerical Proofreading. Overall, straight forward process. HR was informative.

Interview Questions

• What about this job role made you applied? What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Eversheds Sutherland

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone, screening, then testing, Word, Excel, Typing and Proofreading. The proofreading was difficult. All the tests are timed. If you do well on the test then next step is the actual interview. I met with a few attorneys. I was there for over two hours, but I did not mind because I've interviewed at other places where they want to bring you in for another round of interviews, at least at Sutherland, they knocked them out all at once.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Tell me one thing you dislike about either a current or past job?
      How do you handle your workload?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

I originally applied for a more junior role as I do not have legal secretarial experience. I was invited to an interview but when I found out the salary for that role was below my expectations, the HR man (who was very helpful) offered me an interview for another, more senior, role.

I was interviewed by two secretarial heads of staff. There were quite a lot of questions but I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable. I though the interview went well but after ten days, I chased for feedback and was told the role had been offered to someone else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Birmingham, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Took a while to set up, but when it eventually happened I thought it went well!!

Competency based so lots of questions about past experiences and situations. Worth having a think about challenges you've faced etc in the workplace and how you overcame them.

After weeks waiting for feedback, I finally had feedback that was completely irrelevant to my interview and left me feeling confused! Had they just come back and said I wasn't experienced enough, I would have been happier but the feedback felt made up (i.e. apparently I was nervous.....when they'd stated in the interview how great it was I didn't seem overly nervous!)!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you faced a challenge in the workplace and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland.

Interview

Competency based.....bascially an hour of questions regarding experience being fired at you. Preparing well is the key and knowing your CV inside out.

Unfortunately, Eversheds seem to have policy of not contacting applicants should they not be offered the job......would have welcomed some feedback.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.