Eversheds Sutherland Summer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Eversheds Sutherland Summer Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Eversheds Sutherland

3.3

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Had a short interview for 20 minutes, received a call back for Atlanta, and met/interviewed with several attorneys in one day. Attorneys were more interested in talking to me about what I want to know to make them a better fit for me. It was really refreshing to feel that the attorneys really wanted me there. Very friendly people, answered all of my questions fully.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eversheds Sutherland

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

Partner that interviewed me at the on campus interview didn't even seem to care. Spent his time talking about anything but the firm. Gave me a subtle dig on the color choice of my suit. Actually glad I didn't get the offer if the rest of the folks working there were anything like that guy.

Interview Questions

• Did you pick a brown suit because it goes with the smog from Los Angeles?   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Washington, DC (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Began with an on campus interview process, which led to an in-office interview with 3 attorneys and a lunch with 2 attorneys. Everything was very organized and the recruiting manager was there to guide the interview candidates through the process. There was effective/timely communication about the results and overall was a very smooth process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.