Evidera Market Access Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Evidera Market Access Writer Interview Questions

Interviews at Evidera

3.2

Market Access Writer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evidera.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process that involved an HR screen, an at home writing test, an editing test, and a series of team member interviews. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming during the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized while working on multiple projects at the same time?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Evidera

Market Access Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evidera (London, England).

Interview

First of all I want to say that the interview process with Evidera was the most enjoyable interview process I've ever been through. I was treated very kindly throughout and I always received responses from the recruitment team swiftly, they always kept me in the loop about where my application process was at and how long I should expect things to take.

The interview process itself consisted of a writing test, followed by a phone interview, and finally an in-person interview day during which another writing test took place on sight. The interview day is very intense, but everyone was incredibly nice to me. It really made me want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Questions about past experiences with writing, editing, project management, managing deadlines etc. All the things you need to succeed in this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evidera (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Overall, a well organised, relaxed process with a friendly team. The interview took place over half a day and in 4 stages:
    1. Initial interview with 2 senior members of the team
    2. Assessment of key skills
    3. Short meeting with HR
    4. Discussion with your potential peers.

Before the interview, candidates are asked to research and write a short piece on a relevant topic, which is assessed before the offer of an interview is made.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about market access?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Evidera (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and straight forward but the interview process was a very long day (one on one interview, task, informal interview) so be prepared to feel very tired coming out.

Market Access Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Evidera (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through the interview process with Evidera remotely as I was based overseas, and the recruitment and interviewing team seemed very flexible about making alternative arrangements to accommodate this.

After speaking with the external recruiter about the opportunity, I had an initial telephone interview with the team lead which was fairly casual and very informative from my perspective. I then completed the first assessment, and this was followed by a formal style interview with three team members via videoconference. The final stage was a timed assessment, which again, the Evidera recruiter arranged for me to complete remotely.

The Evidera recruiter was very responsive and well organised - the full recruitment process from submitting my application to receiving an offer took only seven weeks, and this included the Christmas break.

Market Access Writer I Interview

Interview

Very straightforward. More of an informal chat with the company's head as well as a project manager. Most of the questions were based around why I wanted to leave academia and pursue a degree in market access

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.