Evidera Senior Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Evidera Senior Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Evidera

3.5

Senior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Evidera in June 2019.

Interview

The recruitment team was great. They kept me informed and were very customer focused. They were helpful in giving some insights into the company culture. Everyone was kind and performed very effective interviews. The whole process was well organized and ran smoothly. Very genuine and upfront about benefits, and I really appreciated that.

Interview Questions

• Interviews were pretty straightforward yet thorough. Why Evidera, why consulting? How did you hear about Evidera?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Evidera

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evidera (Lexington, MA (US)).

Interview

Very thorough interview process, but expected for this type of position. First interview was with a senior HR recruiter - very pleasant. More or less a screening process to assess whether your interests and work approach match with the position and company culture. After the HR interview I had a conversation with the potential hiring manager, and a few weeks later I was asked to interview in person with several individuals (research positions) and do a 1-hour presentation on a scientific topic of my choosing. Overall, the interview process was challenging, positive and interesting.

Interview Questions

• The questions from individuals covered a number of areas, such as scientific/methodological, strategic, work style, time management since deadlines are often very narrow, etc..   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.