Evolent Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Evolent Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Evolent Health

2.8

Quality Improvement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health.

Interview

I applied for a different position and the recruiter felt that this would be more in line for my skill set and the pay range I was requesting. After meeting with the recruiter, hiring manager, peers, and Senior Executives, I was offered the position at 20% less than my minimum salary requirements (which they requested on the original application and was discussed with recruiter during the first interview). After countering at my original minimum, they agreed to go up slightly, but no where close to the range I was seeking. I suggest that you confirm salary as early on in the process as possible to avoid a lot of wasted time.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly focused on skills and previous experience. A few behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Arlington, VA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed several weeks ago and have not heard back past the standard 1-2 weeks deadline I was given. Overall this was a waste of time. I consider this attitude very unprofessional , if you dont want to make an offer let the person know instead of ignoring them. Now I know why they have so many negative reviews and unhappy employees that are leaving the company

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evolent Health (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Don't waste your time here.
    HR are useless and do not value candidates time.
    Took 4 rounds over 2 months and kept telling this will be final round. All of sudden informed via email about no openings.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Evolent Health.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter who scheduled two phone interviews. Someone from the company called about a month later to say they had another opportunity in mind for me but then never heard back, not even a rejection.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health.

Interview

First was technical test, completely based on javascript questions, like outputs, write programs , MCQs . Then they called for face to face technical interview. It was good. Interviewer asked some advanced concepts of javascript and to write the logics of some programs. On the same day, they shortlisted me for the next round. They had given one project assignment. I did exact same what they asked to do , but after 4 days I got a call that they did not get my assignment . I asked them to check it again, at that time they said, yeah we got it and will check the assignment. Again after two days, I got a call from different HR person that they didn’t get the assignment yet. I asked to confirm from the other HR, whom I sent the mail. After one week I mailed them for the confirmation and even tried to call them many times. One of them finally received my call and without asking my surname, she said you didn’t clear the round . I even mailed them for the clarification. They are just hopeless people from Evolent . They didn't share my feedback even asking so many times, atleast where code was wrong or not. It was just waste of time .

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Evolent Health (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Waited for long to give F2F interview for QA manual. My slot was 9:30 am and I got a chance to give interview at 4:00 pm. Interviewer not interested to ask any questions and even if explaining any past experience they were not interested to listen.

Privacy Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health in September 2019.

Interview

Received email from recruiter for phone screen. Next, phone interview with Director of the division - which went extremely well. Director was personable and interested in the solutions I offered. Last, phone interview with two individuals who were spiriting the responsibilities of the role I would take on. One led the conversation, the other added in reference. I think I may have come off to strong for their liking (no idea really). Sent thank you emails to everyone. HR recruiter reached back out a week later to say they were going with another candidate, which I appreciated. Totally fine by me.

Interview Questions

• Experience w/ Privacy programs (e.g. privacy by design framework)   Answer Question

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health (San Diego, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Submitted my resume online, got an email to set up a phone interview (all behavioral questions), then the final round was a video interview. They told me ahead of time they were looking to fill this position ASAP so everything moved very quickly. Everyone was so friendly and I think they could tell I was nervous so they threw in "fun" questions in there too like what my favorite hobby was. There were no technical questions, just a couple of scenario/what if's.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an upset client who wants an immediate solution but everyone else on your team already went home for the day?   Answer Question

Sr. Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

after online application initial telephone screening followed by All Telephone 3+ individuals multiple stages took a few weeks no onsite interview by multiple regions in between communication by email

Interview Questions

• Explain how your experience will benefit your hire, review job hx review familiarity w NYS   Answer Question

Pharmacy Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Little Rock, AR (US)).

Interview

Applied online had interview with the recruiter she emailed me next day setting up another interview with the Manager this is a Remote position. The hiring Manger was very nice but didn’t ask me any interview questions doesn’t 30 mins telling me about the company and the job position. Waiting on the next step

Interview Questions

• They didn’t ask any questions only
      Told me about the company and the job position.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.