Evolent Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Evolent Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Evolent Health

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health.

Interview

There 4 round including Onshore and Offshore Manager meeting and Interview and manger Technical round and at last with HR round for compensation what I expect and what best they will offer

Interview Questions

• How and what kind of work exactly I use to work with my last organization?   Answer Question

Community Organizer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evolent Health in July 2018.

Interview

It took a while before, i heard back from them. The first 2 Interviews are by phone, phone interview is about 30 minute each, the 1 st one will be with the HR Director and 2nd phone interview is by the manager over the department you will be interviewed by, followed by 2 in person interview

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself and Back ground?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Interview

Entire process was a joke, aside from quick correspondence with the HR rep. She was nice. Not only did I waste my gas driving to Chicago to the initial interview with only 3 of the 6 people scheduled to interview me, I was called back for a second interview in which there were only 2 of the 4 scheduled interviewers present. They were "out sick". A complete joke of an interview in both cases. They had one guy come in and talk to me about the parking and how I like the city, clearly just killing time.

I understand you might already have someone in mind that you are going to hire, but why then would you shrug me off for the first interview, then call me back for a second? Just be honest and quite wasting everyone's time. Such a confusing and nonsense procedure here, it blatantly felt as though everyone was on a different page and had no idea what was going on.

Oh and also, I never even got a response post second interview! It's been 3 and a half weeks since that last interview, and two emails with the nice HR rep girl later, I still just got the response, " I'm sorry x, I'm trying to reach the company to get an answer for you but they are not responding." I have since found a much more organized company to work for, one that actually had their interview process in order.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time that you encountered a technical or development issue, and what did you do to alleviate the issue and move forward?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evolent Health.

Interview

The process went VERY quickly - 1 HR phone screen, 1 phone interview, and 1 in person panel interview with 5 different people. Impressed with the company and staff overall. The only negative about the interviewing process was that everyone (except HR, which was surprisingly very efficient) was consistently late to every interview. By late I mean consistently 20 minutes or more. I got the impression that they were very short staffed. Other than that my experience was very positive. Very impressed by how quickly they moved.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were pretty standard; nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Evolent Health in September 2013.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interviews for Evolent Health. The initial communication/interview with HR went very well. I thought the HR person was very informative about the company. The second interview was with the hiring manager. He was very detail about his expectations and what the position would entail and the responsibilities. The last interview with the group of Associate Directors was very long and exhausting. The first couple of interviewers didn't ask me much about my healthcare experience but was very detailed about proj mgmt, the remaining interviews were very interested in my healthcare background.

Interview Questions

• i don't remember since it was a 2 hour interview and the majority of the interview is now a blur.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Arlington, VA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

3 hours long, behavioral questions. After spending 3 hours with an organization the least they can do is follow up. Never heard another word from the recruiter. I reached out via phone and email.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health.

Interview

Typical hiring process: HR phone screening, Hire Manager phone interview, on-site interview. All went well till on-site. My on-site interview schedule changed 4 times before going. The last version eliminated all VP and directors which made me feel they have already made the decision of no offer. On-site interview is a very bad experience too. The first interviewer kept yawning, she did not have a copy of my resume and ask me for one. And she mentioned she supposed to work from home that day and remembered the interview the last minute. The second interviewer did not show up at all, so I was sitting there the whole time. I loved the last two interviewers though, they are very technical, we had a good conversation. I would love to work with someone like them. Back to HR, my HR contact is not there on the on-site day, another lady showed me around, she reprinted the schedule once I was there ( the previous copy changed again and there is typo on names). She said she will make sure I was updated about the process and let me know what is happening and make sure interviewer are on time, of course, no promise is kept. After the interview she mentioned she will email me the interviewers contact info for me to write a thank you note, no email at all.

My HR contact wrote to me later indicating there are next steps which gave me hope. After long holidays, I got an automated email from recruiting thanking me for applying.

Overall, very unprofessional. If you find a good candidate before my interview, it is fine, just cancel mine and not to waste our time. If you decided to keep my interview, then handle it professionally, let's respect each other. And the interviewer, you represent your company, so be professional!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

They emailed. Then we set up a phone interview. Then they called. We went over my resume what and what I do in my current role. The HR woman was very nice and it was a good conversation about SQL, SSIS etc. She explained the company and it sounds like a great place to work. Then nothing. I emailed her several times over the course of 3 months and every time she said she had not heard anything from the hiring team. I have a friend who applied here and he said he had the exact same experience. This company's hiring process is not only disrespectful.
    It's a joke and a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about what you do in a typical day at your current role?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health.

Interview

I applied online and received an email after approx. 10 days from the recruiter looking to schedule the first 15-20 mins phone interview to give me an overview of the company and discuss my background as it relates to the position. Completed the first phone interview with recruiter, and was notified will forward the notes to the hiring manager to schedule a second phone interview. Received an e-mail after a few days asking for my availability to schedule a 30-mins phone interview with hiring manager.
    Got a chance to talk with the hiring manager and his first question was "Tell me or describe your understanding of what this job entails?" After my response, he then asked what questions can I answer for you. I asked him up to 5 relevant questions pertaining to the department, role, and my fit. He answered them, but never proceeded to ask or discuss my background.
    A few days later, I received an e-mail indicating they have decided to move on with other candidates.
    My guess was he wasn't impressed with my synopsis of my understanding of the Job position. The requirements of the job was right down my alley and I was going to be a perfect fit, but oh well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me or describe your understanding of what this job position entails?   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Called for f2f , reached there and they gives one bunch of paper MCQ type questions which was not mentioned before. After that one person take interview , it was good fully technical, result also positive and after 2 days they asked for skype call with one of their Director from Other country.
    Here I found something weird, skype round complete mostly asked behaviour based questions.
    After that HR said you can leave for the day. I'll inform you about the feedback.
    And almost 1 week passed no response from the HR, ping her but no response.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.