Exabeam Director Sales Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Exabeam Director Sales Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Exabeam

2.5

Director of Sales Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makakilo City, HI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exabeam (Makakilo City, HI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The general issue I experienced was with the recruiter. The conversation was highly disjoint and unclear, this process was clearly a list of questions that this person was reading off. It was hard to maintain a balanced and linear conversation and often times i repeated myself - it got to the point I had to state this. In the end, I personally decided to not even follow up with Exabeam, this recruiter turned me off.

For senior roles, I highly suggest hiring professional recruiters that understand what the initial phone is supposed to be for. If Q&A in rapid succession with no order to the questions is what you’re looking for then use a bot to email candidates these questions - no need for a person to completely ruin the experience

Interview Questions

Exabeam Response

3 Jan 2020 – Sr. Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your initial pre-screening with the Recruiter. I’m sorry to hear your conversation didn’t flow more naturally. We do our best to balance a natural conversation with pre-screen questions that identify the qualifications we’re looking for.

Other Interview Reviews for Exabeam

Director Sales Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Exabeam (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was verbose and practical; first time in years I've had a hands-on technical assessment for a role, but equally shows how well focused this organisation is in finding those who can, versus those who say/think they can. If you get offered a job here, it's because you've been qualified as capable, with an understanding of the business, industry and how to make an impact; an achieve that you can stand proud of, knowing you're part of a well vetted team, that can take you from strength to strength!

Interview Questions

• Discuss your biggest successes in your career thus far and what you've learned through them   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.