Experis Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Experis

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 251 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (India)

Interview

Mostly briefing the main KRA i used to follow. After that they asked few technical questions on the technologies I was hiring for at that time. The interview process was smooth and fast. Received offer within a week.

Interview Questions
  • What are technologies you are hiring for?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in France
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (France)

Interview

Entretien téléphonique puis ensuite entretien en visio avec deux personnes . L'entretien c'est bien passer dans l'ensemble ,mais je n'étais pas sur d'avoir réussi . C'est le lendemain que on ma contacté pour me dire que j'avais été retenu .

Interview Questions
  • Question basic sur ce que l'ont connait et entretien bien passer .
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Experis (United States)

Interview

This company is a scam or is phishing for information. Applied for a position months ago. Now, I receive random emails for job postings that have no relation to what I have submitted for. Colleague beware: Even when clicking on the link to unsubscribe, you will be blasted with fake jobs and irrelevant job emails. Emails come from a different individual each time who seems to hold a name of Indian origins. I have and will continue to report this phishing scam to the U.S. federal authorities.

Interview Questions
Experis
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Experis (United States)

Interview

Showed up to an office to.do a zoom interview and got the job. Very legit opportunity, it was too far of a commute for me but I highly recommend this job/ working with the company experis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (United States) in Jan 2021

Interview

The first phone call gets you accustomed with who the company is, their vision, and their interest in you. Incredibly well conducted phone call interview with key questions and collaborative responses. The second phone call reflects a similar summary of the company from the perspective of growth and what they are looking to achieve within this year. As well as more questions tailored toward your qualifications and understanding of the job contract requirements. Felt very formal and official, and even though that was only the first half of their interview, they exceeded my expectations. They gave me a sense of what their company is all about: positive environment; great communication between co-workers and clients; respect.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know who we are and what we do? How has your previous experience prepared you for this position? What salary are you expecting?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

it was good and basiic questions where asked in first 2 levels then there was a written test which consist of java,aptitute,logical and verbal after the online test there is also a communication check test

Interview Questions
  • tell me about your self and why sould we hire you and tell something about the company and are you ready to relocate to any other location
Anonymous Employee in Finland
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Experis (Finland)

Interview

I interviewed to Microsoft directly, not through Experis. I received an offer from them that I accepted. I was put in contact with the Experis person who would hanle my initial 22 months contract through them. All seemed fine, but one week later Experis informed me that they cannot make a contract at this moment. I received information from Microsoft that my the offer still stands and they would try to find another company to handle the contract, but nothing happened from there. I am not sure what happened to cause this issue, but needless to say, I was extremely disappointed to loose a great job opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • Explain .NET MVC Model. Explain async programming. Have you worked with identity management before?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Experis (Madrid) in Dec 2020

Interview

Entrevista telefónica con RRHH y luego mediante videollamada con la que iba ser mi tutora de prácticas. En general fue muy escueta y casi no me dejó hablar a mí, iba con muchas prisas.

Interview Questions
  • Intereses, Estudios, Motivaciones, Inglés, Experiencia previa
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Experis (Buenos Aires) in Nov 2020

Interview

Fue por llamada, la cuál fue muy amena y no se sintió para nada incómoda. Fue mas que nada para conocerme y saber cuál era mi situación actual, me preguntaron mis aspiraciones y mis estudios, también se hizo hincapié en saber con quienes vivía y porque me había ido de mi casa.

Interview Questions
Experis
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malaysia
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Experis (Malaysia)

Interview

The interview started with the head of experis interviewing , which i cleared along with an aptitude and psychometry test, which i cleared as well. Then the Director of Operations from Manpower interviewed me along with the silent Sales Director which went pretty good. After 4 weeks of wait and numerous emails, i was sent an email, thanks for the interest, but cannot hire me this time, no other reasons.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 251 Interviews