Exponential-e Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Exponential-e Interview Questions

Interviews at Exponential-e

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential-e.

Interview

The interview process lasted half of the day, with the following:
       - Group Task: Involved designing a bridge with paper and then presenting our design
       - Individual Interview: Standard interview questions
       - Technical Interview: computer networking questions

Interview Questions

• How would a backup router be brought online, when the primary f   Answer Question

Novations and Cancellations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential-e (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

AVOID AVOID AVOID this company. They gave me an offer then asked me to contact my HR department for my role and ask about my notice period. I was about to hand in my notice when they phoned me back to say they have withdrew the offer. So be very careful if you are applying for a role because they are very unorganised and unprofessional and nearly made me job less. However the inteview Forhad and Catherine were very professional and friendly but the recruitment department are unprofessional.

Client Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exponential-e (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter followed by phone call from my now line manager, and the finally a face to face interview with the director and 2 managers which included and presentation.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the most challenging part of the role will be?   1 Answer

UC Provisioning Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential-e (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Very simple. Received a call from HR/Recruitment. Invited to head office in Aldgate to have a face to face interview. Then received a call asking for reference details, got the job within 2 weeks, which was a fast and efficient process.

Product Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Exponential-e (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

The whole process was ridiculously long and so long-winded. Initially, I had to chase up the recruiter on the 3 separate occasions via email and phone over the course of 2 weeks which finally when on the third call we had an impromptu phone interview. This alone should have sent alarm signals, but what can a person do when they feel like they fit for a role. From this I was called back a day later and was only given one day and time to interview in person for the role, I told the interviewer it would be somewhat of a sticky time as I was a tad busy. He went on to emphasise that it was the only free time for the interviewer (the second set of alarm signals should have gone off). The first face to face interview wasn't difficult it was the interviewer and one his colleagues, very standard questions - which given the emphasis of how busy the interviewer was, it somewhat gave the impression that it was the only interview.

After a week from the interview I caught up with the recruiter by email regarding any updates - no reply. After the second week, I get a call from the recruiter to complete a test, which they wanted to be completed within that day (the third set of alarm signals should have gone off and stayed on). I had a very busy week so managed to complete it a few days after and explained to them the situation which they were fine with. After this, I received a call from the recruiter to set up a final interview which we had at the beginning of February. The final interview was with the interviewer and a different colleague. He first went onto speak about the test results and made some offputting remarks (those alarm signals once again). I brushed these off and continued the interview, he started asking a few more questions role specific and then towards the end brought up a question which I have added in below. I was just beyond in awe at how ill-mannered the interviewer was.

Nonetheless, I completed the interview and chased the recruiter after the first week once again - no response. Once again in the second week - no response. Coming towards the third week I get an email from the recruiter stating that I was not successful and how he tried to call me and left voicemails, even though I have the recruiter's number saved in my contact list. This whole process was horrendous and do not recommend this company or role to anyone. I have never seen a process take so long or have such poor and shoddy communication for a job hiring ever.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer had brought up a statement I had made in the first face to face interview regarding a specific situation and proceeded to state adamantly that I had made the statement generally.   1 Answer

Network and UC Services PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential-e (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a 3 stage process; from Recruitment team, to Hiring Manager, to Panel Interview. All stages are conducted very professionally and relationship ownership is maintained by the Recruitment team throughout.

Interview Questions

• Typical final stage (panel) included a CV discussion and relevant experiences as suitable for the Exponential-e position   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential-e (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

1) Had a brief screening interview with an internal recruiter. Went through basic employment history and role details. It was made clear at this stage that the most they could offer was £40k+10% commission (only available after 6 month probation) due to my experience length and not conflicting with their own graduate scheme. I said that's fine.

2) Phone interview with two managers from solutions team. This was surprisingly in depth, they asked me to pitch SD-WAN and talked about my experience etc.

3) They asked me to do a weird skills review assessment. Odd. They clearly paid for this and thought 'may as well use it...'

4) Face-to-face with the same managers from 2). They asked me to pitch a prepared presentation regarding a customer scenario that they sent beforehand. They got very technical with the questions that they asked, and I couldn't answer all of them (questions on QoS, access technologies, BGP, HSRP, etc). I wasn't sure if I would receive an offer due to how I struggled with some of the questions. Got kicked out of the room so concluded the Q&A session in the cafeteria.

4) Recruiter confirmed I received an offer (£40k+10% as agreed). A week later, I told them that I wanted to wait for my other (more lucrative) opportunities to conclude before making a final decision. Recruiter warned me that this was risky, I said I was willing to take a risk. They pulled the offer shortly afterwards (I don't blame them)

Interview Questions

• How does HSRP work with BGP?

How do you avoid QoS priority being abused on our network by a customer?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exponential-e (London, England).

Interview

I was contacted by the HR department on LinkedIn, after that phone interview, then aptitude assessment online, then face to face with a manager, after that the final interview would have been with the CFO.

Third Line Managed Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Exponential-e.

Interview

One of the interviewers came in 10 minutes later.
    Asked questions on old technologies. No feedback was given from the interview. 1 on 1 interview was a bit aggressive.
    Good location for an office.

Data Centre Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exponential-e (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Two telephone interviews and one face to face, the company never got back to me with the out come of my interview, I sent them an email asking for feed back but no reply.

Interview Questions

• They won’t very good questions it felt like they didn’t know what to ask   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.