Eze Castle Integration Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Eze Castle Integration

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The overall was sloppy and slow: Not very efficient. The job description and the initial HR phone interview did not state what they are looking for. The interview process was your typical “gotcha” and/or ambush type of interview process. Please avoid.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Hurry up and wait! and we will ask redundant questions over and over. It was ridiculous how different teams have no communications about how they interview a candidate. We also want you to be micromanaged by our management.

Interview Questions

• DNS DHCP and DNS
      I passed all the questions on the phone and online, the Manager and the senior engineer said I did really good. I get a call a few days later saying that I did not pass DNS questions.
      I got the feeling that I was much smarter than the people interviewing me and I felt uncomfortable with them during the interview because I got every question correctly and they did not have any other questions for me. They looked defeated.
      The other questions I got more than a few times was how I would handle a mistake done by someone else. I answered that I would take responsibility and make sure all work going forward will be thoroughly reviewed upon finishing the work... Well, they did not like that answer seems they want their employees to make no decisions and continually be micromanaged by their manager. Sorry I work with being responsible for my work and don't need some out of touch manager making excuses for their companies incompetent workers.

The best thing about the interview process is they don't provide any laptops for their field employees. I questioned this as to why they did not like my questioning them about that. I was told that we bring our own devices with us. I said I have Cent)S installed on my laptop they want me to bring my laptop to a client site sounds like a bad idea and security.
      All in all, I am glad they did not go forward with me because I would not have taken the position anyway too much micromanagement.
      Oh, yeah one other thing they told me I would have to make house calls to the clients.. Sorry I don't do house calls get Geek Squad.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview and then sit down interview. The process was very simple. Just make sure you go over networking concepts and dont overlook simple fixes. Know exchange and server concepts.

Interview Questions

• DNS Record questions, PSF. Microsoft Exchange. Dhcp   1 Answer

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Very interesting company and nice staff. They did ask the same questions over 2 interviews by around 5 different people. I did leave the face to face interview completely confused as to what would happen next. I guess that I might have been a little too experienced, but they gave me positive feedback and wish them every success.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest failure to date?   1 Answer

Eze Castle Integration Response

11 Jun 2018 – Vice President, Human Resources

Thank you for your time! We look forward to seeing you down the road and hope to have more applicable options for you soon.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration.

Interview

You would meet with the manager, recruiter and team member. The team member would interview you one by one. They would tell you something about the project they are working on. The interests are important.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

had 1 hr interview with the director, gem of a guy, makes u feel comfortable, had great time, very knowledgeable guy, had great time, first had HR phone screening than an in person round. question based on resume

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I briefly interviewed with Eze Castle last year but did not accept the position. Interview was quick and to the point. The interviewers were courteous. It's an old school environment so expect to wear a suit and tie.

Interview Questions

• How would you address an Exchange contacts not showing up on a user's phone?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Got a call from HR. First screening was done on phone call by HR. Then they decided which team I can fit in. After the team was decided, got a call from Manager. Casual discussion about my past work experience, current courses and projects was done. Then manager described me the type of work would be assigned if I get through. Then once I got through the call, they called me onsite and had an interview/discussion with team and Manager

Interview Questions

• My Past work experience, flexibility to work and projects   Answer Question

Systems Engineer (Field) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

The interview was almost exclusively technical, with a few customer service related questions. I met with two managers, who took turns asking questions regarding the technical experience listed on my resume. Overall, the approach seemed to be to ask increasingly advanced technical questions until they found areas of weakness (everyone has some, you can't know it all). It was actually fun, since they were clearly deeply knowledgable and experienced, and could back up any questions with stories from their own experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you setup DFS replication between two remote offices?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Castle Integration (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional, both interviewers were late and showed little interest.not sure why they even bothered, I wasted a lot f money and time for this 45 minute conversation, still puzzled over whole process.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging position.   1 Answer

Eze Castle Integration Response

28 Nov 2016 – Vice President, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to follow up to ensure our interviewers are properly prepared to meet with our candidates. In the previous year since your interview, our interview team has changed and all interviewers trained and prepped to avoid\ situations like this. We wish you luck in your searches. Best, ECI Management Team

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.