Ezra Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ezra Holdings Interview Questions

Interviews at Ezra Holdings

2.4

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ezra Holdings.

Interview

Interview was typical of any other. Brought in and met with my department manager, engineering vice president and other engineering department managers. Everyone was very courteous and professional. Before I left, my department manager made it clear that the position was mine if I was interested in a change. Meeting with HR Recruiting Manager was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were a little drawn out but definitely worth the wait. Definitely be prepared to justify why you are asking for the compensation package you are seeking.

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ezra Holdings (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

started with HR phone screening for 15 minutes. Moved onto a 30 minute technical phone interview with the hiring manager. After that had an onsite presentation with four senior people with follow up questions.

Projct Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ezra Holdings in September 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR then meet with three project managers in a row to get their blessing. after several days I was offered a job, nothing outside the box or strange, straight forward and easy. I followed up with every one i met and was pleasantly surprised by the offer.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work all over the world   1 Answer

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ezra Holdings (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Was great the HR department and recruiting manager helped me through the whole process. They are honest and give you the facts. Great meeting with the whole team and lots of background on the company.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ezra Holdings (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Friendly, open door policy, timely. I was interviewed by my supervisor, project manager and CEO. The supervisor was knowledgeable in regards to document control responsibilities. The use of the EDMS programs was discussed as well as the interaction with clients and suppliers.

Interview Questions

• How to manage difficult situations?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ezra Holdings (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

It was a long process but was well worth it in the end. The process was held up by my former employer not on behalf of EMAS.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was different for me due to the company buy out.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ezra Holdings (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

it was too easy. the person who interviewed me was a person that had good work ethics that later were none existent as soon as she moved up the ladder and place another person. People tend to lose their ethics at this place.

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current employer?   1 Answer

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Interview

The HR representative was nice at first. However, my overall experience has been negative. After setting up a date for the interview I was asked to submit a cover letter.

I was then ignored, main department and HR ghosted and stopped replying to any email. I was shocked by such an attitude from senior members of the company.

I decided I will no longer want to work for EMAS group anymore as I believe the recruitment process directly reflect the culture of a company. In the end, the EMAS group work in very interesting projects in the Uk and Europe, and I want to wish them all the best.

Interview Questions

• How your previous experience can be applied to the role you are applying to?   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ezra Holdings.

Interview

-Initial screen call via telephone

Quick screen call asking simple intuitive questions. Talk about yourself why you are interested in this company etc.

-Panel interview

Panel format, HR personell and Line managers. Exepect your usual competency questions.

- Word formatting Test

Basic word formatting test, quality check a scientific report and create links in the table of contents. Laptop computer Battery died due to not being fully charged.

Rejected offer due to low salary offer.

HSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Outram, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ezra Holdings (Outram, Central (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

2 INTERVIEWS...hr and HSE DEPT. WAITED 3 WEEKS BETWEEN EACH. the HR WAS Particular;y helpful and easy with the onboarding. we were given a set of EMAS souvenirs to keep. And we were also tasked with some ganes to break the ice.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.