FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 980 of over 980 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in Aug 2019

Interview

Initial phone screening. In person technical and non-technical interview. Non technical questions were basic STAR questions. Technical questions were algorithm and data structure related. There questions covered a very broad range of topics from C++, ML, resume deep dive, ect.

Interview Questions
  • Various leet code questions. Heavily related to data stuc and algo.
    1 Answer

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

Il colloquio é una tranquillissima conversazione dove ti vengono chieste le tue esperienze lavorative e se sei disponibile su turni. Ti vengono spiegate le tue mansioni insieme agli orari lavorativi e l’adeguato abbigliamente da indossare sul luogo di lavoro.

Interview Questions
  • Che altri lavori hai fatto? In quale ambito? Hai avuto altre esperienze lavorative in altri settori?

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

The HR seem to be very unprofessional. They were very rude and were digging in personal questions. I recommend not to choose this company at all. They pay too low and expect too much.

Interview Questions
  • How many members are there in your family and what do they do professionally?

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI)

Interview

STAR method is used for the interview process. Different situations , make sure you explain how to drive results with innovation. Talk about results in numbers. there will be 5-6 questions for around one hour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

It was onsite, they interviewed you for 15-20 mins, very basic questions, then you had to do a dexterity test. Was very easy but may be hard if you have arthritis since you have to use an impact drill and take bolts in and out of holes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

I felt incredibly uncomfortable in my interview process, especially as a black woman. They asked me why it bothers me when people ask to touch my hair, they asked how somebody "like me" has come so far, there were many offensive statements. Would't recommend this company to any POC.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

Entraram em contato comigo informando que meu currículo havia sido chamado para a entrevista. Passou um ano até que realmente me convidassem para entrevista. Fiz a dinâmica de grupo e nunca ofereceram um feedback

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

una o dos entrevistas con personas de RRHH(por telefono y luego personal), luego con un lider del area de sistemas + personas de rrhh. Un test de programacion no tan complejo y otro de bases de datos relacionales.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

They will ask you situational questions and have to perform on demand. will be asked to use both hands to demonstrate the ability to multitask, need to come ready & prepared.

Interview Questions
  • What if you had another issue with a team member, how would you handle it?

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

There was only one onsite interview with the supervisor and manager. Basically, just go over the resume, like if you did this or that, plus some details of the previous projects. They have a standard form including some standard behavior questions. Not a tough one at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

ho fatto un colloquio telefonico. È stata una breve colloquio al telefono e hanno solo fatto alcune domande generali in poche ore. Ad esempio parlami di te Quali sono i suoi punti di forza? Quali sono i suoi punti di debolezza?

Interview Questions
  • parlami di te Quali sono i suoi punti di forza? Quali sono i suoi punti di debolezza?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 980 Interviews