FCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FCA Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2018

3.1

Supervision Graduate Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA (Telephone, TX (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

You start with a standard application form, including details of your previous experience, and selecting which part of the FCA you want to work in. If you pass all three online tests, you then have a 30 minute telephone interview. If successful at interview you progress to an assessment centre.

Associate Interview

Interview

Market Monitoring interview for the role. 3 stage interview and a case study at the end. Interviewers were nice and good to talk to. Culture is calm and will be a nice place to work

Contact Centre Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA (London, England).

Interview

Very good to begin with, tell you all about the interview process but told would be notified in few days its now been four weeks. You can't get feedback

Overall really disappointed you don't want to believe the company reviews and make up your own mind about a company but if they can't even get back to the people they are interviewing how can you trust an organisation like this and there a consumer protection company!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you had a good manager and when you had a bad manager?   Answer Question

Lead Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA.

Interview

Competency based interview. They don't care about your expertise on the subject at all. Just memorise competency based questions & answers, and you will be fine. HR person take you a room and give you a PC to write an essay and then interviewers comes in and ask you competency type of questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCA (London, England).

Interview

It was an one-to-one interview with a manager. The setting was casual and she asked basic questions such as "why do you think you are a good fit for this position?"

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA (London, England).

Interview

Pleasant experience, easy discussion about case study and personal experience. Discussed competency questions which were not onerous. Did not have sufficient knowledge for the role but would consider reapplying later once this is solved.

Interview Questions

• How would you interpret "X" legislation   1 Answer

Manager, Authorisations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FCA (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

By the book, lots of scribbling and form filling by interviewers.
    1 hour case study: 20 pages of notes - prepare a memo to the Head of Dept on a particular topic.

Interview Questions

• 1. How have you shown challenge in your previous jobs?
      2. Give an example on how you have influenced others.
      3. Tell me what you know about the role you are applying for.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

After first application you do online tests. Next they ask you to answer Motivation Questions about why you want to work for the FCA. If you pass this you get to the telephone interview. The final part is an assessment centre .

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA in January 2018.

Interview

Lasted around half an hour, friendly interviewer, necessary to research the functioning of the fca and their current projects, asked around 6-7 questions, necessary to know the business they work in and how you can fit in with their culture,

Supervision Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Assessment based on 30 mins to review some documents, and to prepare a summary briefing in response, followed by talking through your method and findings. Followed by a competency based interview

Interview Questions

• When have you used backbone in a situation where you didn't have all the answers.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.