FCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FCA Interview Questions

Interviews at FCA

3.1

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA (Sterling Heights, MI (US)).

Interview

Still going through it. So far I have gotten three emails about if i still was interested in the job, confirming my background check, and wanting me to verity my education by sending them my diploma. I applied last week and within that week I have received three emails.

Supervision Graduate Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA (Telephone, TX (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

You start with a standard application form, including details of your previous experience, and selecting which part of the FCA you want to work in. If you pass all three online tests, you then have a 30 minute telephone interview. If successful at interview you progress to an assessment centre.

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA in January 2019.

Interview

Basic Behavior Based Question dealing with how you handled past situation or how would you handle a theoretically situations. Describe a situation in which you had multiple task due on the same day and was able to delivery only on one

Asset Management Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA (Telephone, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Received feedback quickly saying they liked CV and would forward it on, around 3 weeks later got invited for phone interview, had the phone interview then heard nothing more.

Interview questions were not at all like expected, had been sent a significant pack outlining requirements so prepared some expected answers which did not happen.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at the Canary Wharf Office. The interview lasted from 40min to 1h. Questions about how you would act in certain situations and why you want to work for FCA. Interviewed with two managers.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA.

Interview

Usual competency questions relating to initiative, team work, use of judgment, motivation. Several questions on what the job entails and what challenges may be faced which felt a little unfair considering the job description provided was 2 lines.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when you have had a problem with a work colleague? How was it resolved?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCA (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

One HR person and manager from the department interviewing in a small room. Questions were simple as it was only for a paralegal role. Interview lasted about 30 mins. Interviewers werent very good at asking questions which suited me fine as I was nervous. But the wording they used was confusing at times.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for the FCA; How well do you work in a team; Proudest achievement; Mistakes made and remedied in previous employment   Answer Question

Policy Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Written summary of very brief case study, followed by competency questions.

Competency questions overlapped with listed FCA values, but not precisely therefore impossible to anticipate the questions.

Interviewers helpful in asking questions a second time or rephrasing if you failed to provide the answer they were looking for. Similarly flexible in exploring the competency examples given in case they did not quite fit in with the parameters of the question.

Interview Questions

• Q&A on the case study followed by competency questions.   Answer Question

Policy Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at FCA (London, England) in July 2013.

Interview

The selection process is divide in three parts:

First step: personal interview (around 1 hour interview, 30 min on the CV/30 min competence-based)
    Second step (if you pass the first phase): assessment carried on by a consulting company
    Third step: final interview with the Director General

The overall procedure takes around 2/3 months

Interview Questions

• - Why would you like to work for a regulator?
      - Why do you think you're good for this position?
      - Did you ever brought changes into your company thanks to your managerial capabilities?

- They took the "core competences" published into the vacancy and for each one they will ask you to bring them practical experiences you had during your career (and life) for hold that particular skill

- The final part of the interview is a little discussion in order to test your working capabilities under pressure on concrete issues   1 Answer

Policy Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA (London, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Whole process took two months which was disheartening, as only two interview rounds took place. Felt quite disjointed. HR failed to inform me on a number of occasions about the whereabouts of the interview, which was disruptive. The interviewers were not unpleasant, but they were quite tough; no chit-chat, no discussion - a clear Q&A. I also had a written assessment beforehand, but we didn't discuss that in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What background do you have and why do you feel you are suitable for this role?   Answer Question
    • When did you have to persuade others to come round to your opinion? How did you do it?   Answer Question
    • What risks do you see arising in the market? What should we focus on over the coming 12 months?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.