FCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FCA Interview Questions

Interviews at FCA

3.1

Data Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FCA (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

You submit the online application and then you are approached by the HR for having a presentation and then an interview with different stakeholders and technical exercise. Quite long process and it takes some time

Asset Management Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA (Telephone, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Received feedback quickly saying they liked CV and would forward it on, around 3 weeks later got invited for phone interview, had the phone interview then heard nothing more.

Interview questions were not at all like expected, had been sent a significant pack outlining requirements so prepared some expected answers which did not happen.

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA in January 2019.

Interview

Basic Behavior Based Question dealing with how you handled past situation or how would you handle a theoretically situations. Describe a situation in which you had multiple task due on the same day and was able to delivery only on one

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA (Sterling Heights, MI (US)).

Interview

Still going through it. So far I have gotten three emails about if i still was interested in the job, confirming my background check, and wanting me to verity my education by sending them my diploma. I applied last week and within that week I have received three emails.

Supervision Graduate Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA (Telephone, TX (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

You start with a standard application form, including details of your previous experience, and selecting which part of the FCA you want to work in. If you pass all three online tests, you then have a 30 minute telephone interview. If successful at interview you progress to an assessment centre.

Internship Interview

Interview

Phone interview - motivation, a few competency questions - largely around why the FCA and my knowledge of how they work and what they’ve been involved with.

AC - a few analysis/written task exercises, one interview with two people - almost entirely competency questions - was quizzed on the examples I gave.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA.

Interview

Application form followed by psychometric test. After this I had to fill in four different motivational questions explaining why I wanted to work for the FCA and how I could demonstrate that previous experience would be useful for the role. Next was a 20 minute telephone interview covering a range of motivational and behavioural questions.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA.

Interview

Phone interview followed by AC. AC consisted of an interview, group exercise and a written task. Topics of discussion were fraud and insider dealings. Interview last an hour and was mainly behavioural and motivational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work as part of a team?   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Interview

After submitting an initial application and completing tests, the next stage was a further series of questions assessing your motivation behind working with the FCA and testing your business acumen. Following from this, there was a 15 minute interview prior to receiving an assessment centre invite.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you overcame a challenge working in a team.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

Some question about the FCA, how they work and what they have achieved and then a competency based question (telephone interview). Interviewer was very friendly and lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.