FCM Travel Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FCM Travel Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at FCM Travel Solutions

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCM Travel Solutions.

Interview

I had a Phone screen with the recruiter. Then I went to office to do an in person interview . The recruiter called me to give me a verbal offer then I got emailed my paperwork and letter of hire.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCM Travel Solutions (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Call with HR, then the hiring manager called with his boss on the line.
    A few days later, the Director of the Account Management department called to do a last screening. Later that same day, the offer letter was presented.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dissatisfied client?   1 Answer

Corporate Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCM Travel Solutions (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

It’s not just surprise questions that are a thing of the past. Research at firms like Google has proven that “brainteaser questions” can contribute to a costly miss-hire, that having a candidate meet any more than four interviewers doesn’t increase new-hire quality, and that for many jobs, factors like grades, test scores, and schools attended don’t predict success in the position.

So it’s time to rethink your interview questions with a focus on work-related questions that are harder to prepare for and to fake an answer to.

Avoid easy-to-practice questions. If you work for a major corporation, most of the interview questions used by hiring managers at your firm are publicly posted on Glassdoor.com — along with recommended answers. So start with a clean slate of

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCM Travel Solutions (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, extensive background check, additional phone interview and in person interview. Initial phone interview was quick, painless, and more background, personality and goals. The personality test was very long. Background check was paperwork.

Travel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCM Travel Solutions (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I went thru two phone interviews and was told the next steps would be a lengthy background check (which was performed the next day via phone). This was Dec 6th. I followed up Dec 17 and was told no decisions have been made yet, but they would be in touch. I emailed again Dec 27 and as of Jan 7 I have not heard back from them. Very unprofessional in my opinion. If you decided not to hire me, please at least do me the courtesy of an email.

Interview Questions

• Background check is extremely intrusive. They even asked me questions about my husband which I didn't really feel was appropriate.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCM Travel Solutions (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Basic, general interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCM Travel Solutions (Noida (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

5 rounds in total took place-
    Two Technical, HR, Excel Skills & CFO round
    All the rounds were completed within 2 days, it was really great experience as it was my first interview.

Interview Questions

• What Challenges do you face while learning the profile and how did you manage that?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FCM Travel Solutions.

Interview

First round is Face to Face Interview,No waiting for interviewer person.Ask question based on resume.One Machine Round to check coding test at last Hr Round.So basic interview Question they asked based on profile.

Interview Questions

• Asked Question based on Profile,Asked Java8 Feature like Stream,Functional Interface etc.
      Asked About Spring bean life cycle,Spring boot and Spring Jpa.Some programme also to check coding test.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCM Travel Solutions (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2019.

Interview

It is a four stage interview:
    1. Phone Interview - Recruitment
    2. Skype Interview - Recruitment
    3. Face 2 Face Interview - Hiring Manager
    4. Face 2 Face Interview - Director of department

Business Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCM Travel Solutions (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Sent application
    1 phone interview of around 20min (had to explain very specific examples of a challenge, mistake, exceeding expectations etc)
    has to complete psychometric test which took about 3h
    1 on site interview with 2 ppl

Interview Questions

• Why business travel
      Why FCM
      experience with GDS
      experience in fast paced environment   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.