FDM Group Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at FDM Group

HardAverageEasy
Found 2050 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

FDM Group
Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

Good interview process. Friendly HR. Communication was not great after the offers were given out and the start date was moved multiple times without any warning or explanation. Overall the initial process is very easy and smooth but once you’re accepted you’re kept in the dark.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for our company? What do you know about FDM?
    Answer Question
FDM Group
Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

Nice and easy Interview, very personable interviewer. Interviews are done in a very timely fashion that allows you to make decisions quickly. The salary might be a bit of issue there tho, kinda low for the job that you're doing.

Interview Questions
  • What would be the benefits of doing something that you're not familiar with?
FDM Group
Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

I had a designated recruiter guiding me through the process which was incredibly helpful. After the psychometric tests I was called into an assessment centre. I did a short numerical test in person before 3 interviews. Prior to the interviews, we had lunch with the interviewers which was a particularly nice icebreaker.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly situation based e.g. Tell me about a time when you demonstrated a particular skill
FDM Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

The first stage consists of a phone interview - typical questions including motivation, firm awareness, etc... If successful, the next stage is online tests (numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, IT Aptitude, Set Notation & Venn Diagram). The next and last stage is an Assessment Centre, which includes three speed interviews.

Interview Questions
FDM Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

Consisted of Phone Screening, Phone/Video interview, Technical Aptitude Quiz, and Assessment Day with 2 Strengths-Based questions and 1 Technical question. While the company is IT focused, the interviewers mainly assess your character. Even if you lack previous IT skills, they will still consider you as a candidate as long as you showcase logical thinking and desired characteristics, which are listed in the company website.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a recent good day you have.
FDM Group
Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

All virtual due to working from home. Involved several one on one interviews and online tests. Between the offer and start date, you can wait for up to a year for your specific course to start, though it can be as short as 2 weeks for some people. Interviewers and recruiters are very encouraging.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time when you had to overcome something difficult
FDM Group
Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

STAR questions, very friendly atmosphere. Split into groups to do interview questions and then to do some numeric and grammar based assessments. A very quick and easy process, they are also very accommodating

Interview Questions
FDM Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

The Interview was good The second interview was completely behavioural interview The main focus of the interview (until 2nd round ) was to understand the approach of the applicant for the given situation. Overall it was a great learning.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How do u handle under pressure situations 2. Deadlines/quality
FDM Group
Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

Quick 5 minute phone call talking about the opportunities they had. Talked about how I could grow in the company and what I bring to the table. They also wanted to know about what I did during my time at school.

Interview Questions
FDM Group
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

Brief phone interview in a checklist format about aspirations and why is this a good fit. Clearly described the training process and 2 years commitment. Interviewer was relaxed and helpful, no answers seemed too short or long for their taste

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any Sql & Linux/Unix experience
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

One of the employees sent me a zoom link and we started to talk about my educational background. She also asked me some technical questions. I would like to say it is a good interview. I was not nervous at all.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,050 Interviews

Popular Careers with FDM Group Job Seekers