FDM Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at FDM Group

1,756 Interview Reviews

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Interview

Online application which was followed by a telephone interview and then a video interview. The final stage was an assessment centre which consisted of a number of analytical tests such as verbal reasoning, numerical and venn diagrams followed by a number of short interviews.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a hobby you're passionate about?   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group in June 2020.

Interview

First I got a phone interview with one of the recruiters, after that she sent me the links for remote interviews. I completed both of them and NEVER HEARD BACK from the recruiter. I emailed her three times regarding three different subjects and she didn't respond to any of them. Overall the company doesn't seem like a good fit for me since they just want to take advantage of people without any experience by trapping them into two year contract. If someone wants to leave sooner than two years or if they get fired, the employee has to pay them $30k!! and their salary is about $40k-$45k.

Interview Questions

• First part: what are your hobbies, if you are close to a deadline but still have a lot of work to do what will you do, if someone in another team has a lot of knowledge about a project you are working on what will you do
      Second part was multiple choice questions (coding and mathematics) which I think you can find the answers by searching them on Google   Answer Question

IT/Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FDM Group (Cypress, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

1- Video interview: using an app where questions are recorded and you would have 1min to answer it.

2- Aptitude rest: about 24 questions mix of math and some coding.

3- Strength/weakness interview: live interview with an account manager who later places you in a location for your work assignment.

4- Technical interview: asking you about coding and general knowledge.

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Straight forward, and not hard at all. Just have to get your mind ready, and be prepared. when you are getting the questions, try to time yourself. make sure the you have enough time for every single question you have. and for the video interview, just be yourself.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group in May 2020.

Interview

The process began with a short phone interview, followed by a one-way video interview and a final video interview in two parts. There was a significant time delay between the second interview and the third.

Interview Questions

• These consisted of mostly behavioral questions, with some emphasis on resume skills during the final interview (tell me about a time that such and such a thing happened and how did you deal with it, and such.)   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied Online, was asked to do an online assessment and a video assessment on personal skills. After passing this, I went to go interview with two employers, one for personal skills and the other one technical.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

It starts from the online video interview, coding test and then with-person video interview. The process went pretty easy, there are people contact you and help you go through the interview process, nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

It was 2 part interview process after meeting at the job fair. Over the phone and ,secondly, Skype (behavioral portion and then technical). I recommend practicing how to interview over mediums such as those

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your experience with (insert programming language here)   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group in April 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was disinterested and silent most of the time. Poor communication, no dialogue at all. Couldn't provide full information about the position and about the stack used in the training. Phone screening phase was failed.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Interviewed after a career fair. The interviewer was very nice and gave strong feedback after every answer. The interview questions were very standard (probably because it is campus recruitment.) However, the nature of this job is train to hire and training is requied regardless of your skill level. Thankfully the recruiter outlined this clearly during the interview.

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Basic Interview Questions and going through your resume asking why you are interested in the company and explaining their business process. Great way to get foot in the door. Interviewer was very personable explaining the payment procedures

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.