FDM Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1,496 Interview Reviews

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in January 2016.

Interview

Das Vorstellungsgespräch verlief ganz klassisch. Kurze Vorstellung des Personalers und anschließend soll man seinen eigenen Lebenslauf erzählen. Warum man was studiert hat und warum man sich dort beworben hat. Zuletzt sollte man noch etwas über seine Hobbies auf englisch erzählen. Insgesamt empfinde ich das Vorstellungsgespräch sehr positiv

Interview Questions

FDM Group Response

3 Jul 2017 – Marketing Executive - Germany

Vielen Dank für dein positives Feedback!

ITSM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

You upload a resume, and get a phone screening. If approved, you come in for an in-person interview- known as assessment day. They ask behavioral and technical questions, as well as logic questions taken on an iPad.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

They got back to me within a day of submitting the application about the phone interview. The recruiter I was in contact with then took a week and a half to schedule the interview, an hour before it emailed to reschedule, and then they disappeared completely.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Multiple stages to the interview including phone calls and recorded replies to a video. Ended with an in person group interview. The conductors of the interviews were welcoming and easy to speak to.The programming skills portion was the most difficult part.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process started with a video behavioral interview. You are given questions via video and then you must give your response in front of your laptop camera within a given time limit. When I was on-site there was only 1 round of interviews were I talk with three separate interviewers. Two of the interviews were behavioral and one was just general computer science knowledge.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FDM Group in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call the next day from a recruiter to set up phone interview. She was really nice, easy interview mostly to let you know about position. My graduation date was in a year, so FDM had to delay my application process until January.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about FDM Group?   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

phone interview, then video interview with some technical questions, then in person interview depending on which office you are applying to. the process was very seamless comes with a two year contract on signing

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was conducted in the following fashion: initial HR call, recorded video interview, technical assessment, and two Skype interviews.
    After this, an offer letter was extended and a conference call with HR was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Which of FDM's pillars are most important to you and why?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Applied online before given a phone interview.
    During the phone interview, we spent 10 minutes or so on my background before telling me about the position.

They asked if I was willing to relocate, which I wasn't, they responded that it would be more difficult to land a job in the Tri-State area but he continued to explain the position.

First would be 6-8 weeks of training to be a Java consultant. It was paid hourly ( low tens) for that time. Afterwards they match you up with a company. This entails working for FDM Group as a consultant for this company for 2 years. The pay was ~45k, non-negotiable. That is much less than market salary. When asked why this was the case they said, "we know that there's a 2 year experience gap that's hard for new graduates to overcome so we want to help with that."

When I asked what would happen if I decided to quit the contract before 2 years was up. They said I would be fined 20-30k because depending on when I quit since it was the cost of training that they invested.

Would not recommend.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

HR was very friendly and quick to respond with the application process. The onsite interview consisted of a presentation and then several rounds behavioral questions and a technical portion, which was fairly simple.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I did a telephone screening, then a video interview and finally a face to face interview. I got an offer, accepted and got placed with one of their clients. I wouldn't advice anyone to take a job with them, they treat people like objects that have been sold to their clients.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.