Find jobs for Community Manager

FLF Product Design Community Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at FLF Product Design

Positive100%
Employee Referral100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FLF Product Design

FLF Product Design

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at FLF Product Design

Interview

I was introduced to the company and role through a friend who was working here at the time. I had an initial chat with her about my goals and what I was looking for in a job to see if it aligned with what the company was looking for too. I then had a call with the founder of the company to share more about myself, my visions, values, and goals for the future. After this step, I was invited to do a writing test to see what my capabilities were. This was the first time I had done an interview where my resume was barely referenced or brought up. While they had seen my resume, the conversations we had were focused entirely on what I want to do and where I want to go in my career versus what I had already done. I really appreciated this because it was the first time I really felt they were interested in me rather than my credentials, and this showed me how valuable their long-term vision is to the company. They were really looking for someone who could help drive purpose and passion towards a vision through their work, and I think being so forward-looking when in the hiring process is crucial to that. However, none of that is to say they didn’t care about my actual skills, either. I was given a prompt to write a piece on and from that they finally offered me the role.

Interview Questions
  • What drives the work you do? What are you passionate about? Can you prepare a sample write-up for us?
    Answer Question