FactSet Equity Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FactSet Equity Research Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philippine (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (Philippine (Philippines)).

Interview

I had an initial interview with the HR then technical exam on financial terminologies then interview with the manager. I was asked behavioral and technical questions again. It was very light and informal.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

First step is their exam consists of Accounting and English questions that will take you for an hour.
    I was given an update through a text message that I passed and had phone interview the next day. Then scheduled me for technical interview within the week. I was interviewed by two Team Leaders, given accounting concepts questions, situational and common job interviews.

Interview Questions

• what's the effect on the Accounting equation..
      Accrual, Deferral
      Market Capitalization.etc   Answer Question

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FactSet (Visakhapatnam (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It is a 3 round interview process. One Hr and 2 technical rounds. Technical rounds were not that difficult. They go around testing your knowledge in accounts and Finance. if you are good at it you will have good chance to score an appointment

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with written round consisting of aptitude, English, quant. Easy level. Followed by face to face round. Quite easy process. Face to face was easy. Single person.after two days of interview got call from HR. Selected.

Interview Questions

• basic accounting questions. Depreciation, amortization, stock split, current assets,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Written Test then they taken half half hour technical round which is related to basic finance and some financial questions. All question are easy for me. Interviewer is trying to check my knowledge in finance.

Interview Questions

• No questions are difficult for me, All are finance related questions.   Answer Question

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)) in September 2011.

Interview

Referred by a friend from Facebook, the next morning HR called me to set the exam and initial interview. Exam consists of General Knowledge in Accounting, IQ Test, Reading Comprehensive. After that HR will conduct the Initial Interview, then if passed will endorse you to meet one of the Team Leaders.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very easy. Asked about Basic Accounting Knowledge, eg. Total Assets-Total Liabilities=Equity. Net Income, WAV and EPS.

Was also asked to tell something about yourself, your hobbies etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I dont think you can negotiate for the salary as it is fixed for every entry level position.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Hiring Process includes Written Test and Face to Face Interview. First Round includes Technical written test and English skills Test. if we select in the Written test, will move to next round, that it's Technical Round,may have technical Interview's one is with Team Lead and second one with Manager , if we select in the manager round, next HR Round or Pay Discussion.

Interview Questions

• what are the difference between Equity shares and Preference shares.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

3 Rounds before i had only 2 round first round written second round is HR but now second round is GD and 3rd round is Hr where you will ask all finance related questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1,790000 PA

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.