FactSet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FactSet Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2019
1,115 Interview Reviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

I Didnt even get the call even though i am qualified. i just got a mail saying thy could not continue my application. Also that they could not provide further feedback.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FactSet (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Process took little over 2 weeks. I was first contacted and given an interview over skype. After that I was flown out to San Francisco where there was a super day.

Interview Questions

• If you had a friend that was hurt in the back of a car, would you speed through a red light to take him to the hospital.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Hartford, CT (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screen first and then onsite interview. Flown in, put at nice hotel, went to dinner with current consultants. Treated extremely well. There were four one on one interviews the questioning was very detailed and specific.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Visakhapatnam (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

day1: 1st round written test on a) c&c++,b) ds, os concepts c) database.. day 2 : 2 nd round techincial 3rd round techincial .. total questions are pure techincial covering ds, advanced concepts of ds, c++,dbms . out of 350 from 1st round only 35 were selected for 2nd day 2nd round interview, and out of 35 only 11 for 3 rd round and only 6 got the offer..all rounds are elimination, very tough, needs total grip on the concepts. gud pac, gud experience. best interview exp .. the only company i have seen with proper interview process..feeling bad for not get selected but will try hard...

Interview Questions

• write a function for atoi(string) ?   1 Answer

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

written test, vocabulary test, technical round, personal interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Norwalk, CT (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

I interviewed for a position at FactSet while completing my degree. HR reached out promptly following a college career fair, which made the process move quickly. FactSet enjoys creating an excitement and that leads to a positive perception of the corporate culture. Fresh, agile in hiring process, not too bureaucratic, and not extra phone screens.

Went through one 1:1 phone screen interview, followed 10 days later by a full-day onsite interview speaking with systems engineers and engineering managers. Four 45-minute technical interviews with pairs of interviewers through the day, plus intro, interview with manager, interview with asst director, discussion with HR, and lunch. Long day. I received an offer a few days later and was given 2 weeks to reply.

Interview Questions

• List the platforms you're comfortable working on. Now, how would you compile and secure this code on [server platform you didn't list] ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet in October 2009.

Interview

I had a 30 minute interview during which I was extensively quizzed on C++ pointers, inherited classes, and data structures. After the interview I still didn't even know what the position would do!

Interview Questions

• Search time of an array compared to a linked list.   2 Answers

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Written Test (60 Marks) time one hour
    Aptitude (15)
    English(15)
    Finance related questions(30)

Technical Round 1
    Technical Round 2 and it depends upon manager
    checked communication skills, and they are monitoring how confident are you

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet in January 2019.

Interview

Two absolutely lovely phone screens with low-level programming questions and a few coding exercises. After that - a phone screen with the manager, who happened to be not in the mood at all, was pushy and then gave a feedback of me being rude. That was surprising, but okay, here is my review with an advice of not spending time on this company.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

We have 4 to 5 rounds, starting from HR to Written and PM from Hyderabad and VP from US will take the round. Most of the question as are related to What skills you bring to table , why should we hire you, more question on agile and scrum , any examples to prove you are a good team player.

Interview Questions

• What skills you bring to table , why should we hire you, more question on agile and scrum , any examples to prove you are a good team player.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.