FactSet Product Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FactSet Product Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

3.3

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

Applied online, was called a few days later to set up a time to interview.

First Interview: Took a number of timed tests (math, logic, programming) and a test specific to the position I was applying for. Following that I interviewed with the person whom I would work with I got the job. I basically just walked through my resume.

Second and Final Interview: Interviewed directly with the senior manager. The interview was long, almost one hour in length. He gave me a in depth review of his team and the work they were doing, and also asked me about some of my work experience.

At no point did I feel any pressure or stress. FactSet really seems to want to hire those who are a good fits for the company. Everyone is really friendly and supportive. The recruiters are also very approachable and respond quickly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

On campus interview then 4 interviews at their office. First we were shown their product, then we did 4 interviews then a group activity to look at team-building skills.

Interview Questions

• Think of an app. How would you improve it?
      Describe group projects you were a part of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

3 rounds, aptitude test ( english, maths, logical), hr interview and manager round. Hr interview has expected questions like, tell me about yourself..etc behavioral ones.senior manager round was also same , a little bit of technical background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

took a long time, was able to negotiate the salary

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephone screening by HR
    Technical round by local manager
    Written test in the office
    Pane round with the local manager and engineering manager
    Final round with on site content manager
    Post offer package discussions with HR

Interview Questions

• About company's line of business
      about previous work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

We have 4 to 5 rounds, starting from HR to Written and PM from Hyderabad and VP from US will take the round. Most of the question as are related to What skills you bring to table , why should we hire you, more question on agile and scrum , any examples to prove you are a good team player.

Interview Questions

• What skills you bring to table , why should we hire you, more question on agile and scrum , any examples to prove you are a good team player.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.