FactSet Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FactSet Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

3.2

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Boulder, CO (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I performed an on-campus interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was mostly behavioral questions about my school and past internship experience. The questions were pretty straightforward. Dress was business professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you managed conflict within a team   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FactSet (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

online application with a few questions to answer e.g. why Factset, then online financial and numerical test. Shortly got invited for video interview with HR, then a week later got invited for assessment centre which consists of microteaching, group task/ presentation, excel test, Factset software demo test and final round interview.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Manchester, England) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I was invited to the initial interview after the tests (numerical and finance). Interview itself was rather conversational. Standard competency based interview. The questions I was asked were almost identical to ones posted here. No tricky questions to trip you up.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer went over my CV, asking questions from my background and asking me to elaborate some stuff on my CV. Questions included : 1. Why FactSet? 2. Why Consultancy? 3. Difference between Investment Management and Investment Banking? 4. It is a technology firm, where does your passion for technology come from and etc.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus (Nepal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Campus (Nepal)) in March 2018.

Interview

Initial interview with fairly standard questions, asked specifically about several excel functions and current financial events. One on one interview style, supposed on be in person but weather caused it to be a video interview

Interview Questions

• Can you explain how to use the VLOOKUP function on excel?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Central (Hong Kong)) in May 2018.

Interview

there are 2 parts of the interview
    the first part is aptitude test, which is about the background of the company and some mathematical problems
    this part lasts for an hour, and you are not allowed to use calculator
    the second part is group interview
    there were two situational questions
    interviewers might ask you more with regards to your answer

***basic understanding of stock market and financial knowledge are must

Interview Questions

• the 3 items you would bring along if you are isolated to a island   Answer Question
    • recommend the stock/s to the target clients and explain with the stock information given   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet in January 2017.

Interview

Had to do a financial and numerical reasoning test, and then went onto the video interview stage talking of video chat with one of the employees. Quite straightforward, went through my CV and a few questions like why factset etc. The women I chatted to was really lovely, I would say just to relax and be yourself, let your personality shine through. That being said do some research on the company, it doesn't hurt to sound more knowledgable.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.