Faithful + Gould Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Faithful + Gould Interview Questions

2.7

Facility Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Faithful + Gould (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

Fairly terrible, basic questions, no in depth question asking, easy to get through without difficulty. There was no skills review, no quiz questions, did not ask to see examples of work, etc. Altogether very easy to get a position here, as they are in need of people, as they have too many projects and very little staff.

Interview Questions

• Have you assessed buildings before?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Faithful + Gould.

Interview

2 phone interviews; didn't ask any hard questions. They already knew me from other employees and customers so it was just a negotiation of salary and the projects they wished me to work on immediately.

Project Manager/Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Faithful + Gould.

Interview

Applied online and got an email from a recruiter over a month later. Interview with the recruiter was very simple and was more informative. You have to be on the ball after the recruiter interview to make sure you get a follow up interview with senior staff.

Interview Questions

• The only questions the recruiter asked was how much I was expecting to be paid and if I was okay with traveling 20%.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Faithful + Gould.

Interview

The interview process spanned a three month period. There were often several weeks between any type of communication. I first spoke with the recruiter, then did not hear anything for another 3 weeks when I was contacted for a phone interview with the hiring manager. Post interview, I sent an email to the hiring manager thanking them for their time as well as a follow up email to the recruiter. They then went silent again. It was then another 3 weeks after that phone interview that I was contacted again for a face-to-face with the team. Post interview, I sent follow up emails thanking the managers for their time and also sent a follow-up email to the recruiter. After the face-to-face meeting, there has been dead silence, despite an additional follow up email asking for status of the position. I would at least like to have heard something...I was not a good match, they went with another candidate, they decided to go a different direction, anything that at least acknowledged my time and effort in considering employment with this company. But I have heard absolutely nothing. Their silence speaks louder than words. If this is how they communicate, perhaps I am much better off not working with them.

Interview Questions

• No questions were particularly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Faithful + Gould (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was doing a Skype Interview since I was outside the working destination. Two project team leaders were doing the interview at that time. In general the interview was quite straight forward and simple, I thought I did well in the interview and I did receive an offer after the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the questions like why I chose to work in this field, why I chose to work at this place, specify any professional experience and what IT skills do I have. The questions were fairly simple.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Faithful + Gould (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I learned about the job opportunity and submitted resume to headquarters office with a referral. Human Resources called and made a pre-screen interview. Two project managers called on different days asking technical and job interest questions. Overall interview process lasted 1 week. Hiring lasted about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions where not difficult. They asked questions regarding availability and technical experience related to the project and client needs for the specific job opening.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated vacations time and asked to meet half way on desired salary and their offer variance.

Project Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Faithful + Gould.

Interview

They are owned by Atkins. They were looking to expand and hire up to three hundred new employees. They wanted you to do more of a accounting work than the analyst part. I was contacted by their recruiter in Florida. The interviewer asked the general questions like what you wanted to be in the future.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Faithful + Gould in June 2013.

Interview

Single Interview, at F+G, about a half hour to an hour long. The questions were similar to a first round interview, I was interviewed by three people within the estimating department. They discussed my resume and asked me a lot about what I knew about the company. The salary was negotiated during the interview. The whole process took about two weeks, in this instance I was filling an immediate need.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult everything was pretty standard stuff you would find in a first round interview.   Answer Question

CAS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Faithful + Gould (Beaverton, OR (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a very friendly and comfortable discussion regarding experience and goals. I came away expecting a wonderful experience and it has been reasonably good. Both interviewers were courteous and friendly and engaged me to create a clear picture of what the role would entail. Other than that, I can't add much to more thoroughly explain.

Quantity Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Faithful + Gould (Leeds, England).

Interview

Formal interview with the office manager on an one and one basis. Then an additional chat with line manager. Most questions related to experience and a discussion about willingness to travel for work. Post interview I was shown around the office and given a briefing on what the office did

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.