Farani Javid Taylor Solicitors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Farani Javid Taylor Solicitors Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Farani Javid Taylor Solicitors

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Farani Javid Taylor Solicitors (London, England).

Interview

Asked about previous experience, why you would like to work here etc. You will be seen by a member of staff who you will be working with so it is important to establish a rapport with them.

Very generic, short interview between 15-30 minutes at most. Not challenging if you have some knowledge about immigration.

Asked to wait for almost 30 minutes in reception.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

Interview

Process was laughable and was made to wait for over an hour for an interview that lasted for less then two minutes and the Partner did not even apologise for keeping me and another woman waiting for over an hour.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Farani Javid Taylor Solicitors.

Interview

Simple, questions about history of education, skills you can bring to the table, generic, nothing complicated. Takes a couple of hours of preparation. Interviewed by caseworker within firm, not partners of anyone from the HR department. Paralegals are personal to individual solicitors, and pay is taken from their earnings - hence commission basis.

Interview Questions

• Why immigration, what immigration experience do you have? Can you work weekends?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.