FedEx Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FedEx Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was simple and straight. very apt for the position hired. past work experience, personality quiz, drug screening,BGC.i was screened by staffing agency first them i was interviewed by hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How good was i on the technical skills that were expected by the position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN (US)).

Interview

Panel interview, asked 10 questions dealing with my knowledge and experience of different financial problem situations. Looking for analytical skills, EQ and personality skills. Pretty easy interview like they already had someone else picked out for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell them my thought process for determining the total number of cats in America   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN (US)).

Interview

- Starts with Resume + Cover letter submission
    - Phone interviews are screening type interview to filter obvious misfits
    - In person interviews are behavioral panel interview which are graded on 1-5 scale by 2-4 member panel
    - 1x1's are more about getting to know the person and his/ her skills + communication & fit

Interview Questions

• Share with us a time when you had to work with a team where you did not have the subject matter skills but were required to make significant contributions + decisions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Can negotiate somewhat. Relo or a 1 time salary bonus can also help.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Went through two phone interviews. First with HR and second with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Estimate how many white and gray dish washing machines are purchased daily in the US?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

one hour phone and panel interview onsite, They are friendly and like the interview style.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.