Feld Entertainment Electrician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Feld Entertainment Electrician Interview Questions

Interviews at Feld Entertainment

1.5

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a friend who worked with the company and told me about the opening. I filled out a resume online and a week later I got a call from the Production Stage Manager offering me the job. She gave me the run down, and said I needed to clear my background check and drug test and then I'm good to go. I knew a couple of the employees and it was for a last minute tour so that could be why the process was so lax for me.

Interview Questions

• Are you available these dates?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Feld Entertainment

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

I replied to an internet ad. A few days later I received an email knowledge test. After submitting the survey I was called on the phone for a brief phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited to meet a traveling production on the road for an in-person interview. In the in-person interview I was shown some of the technical gear and asked more specific knowledge questions. After the interview I watched the show and then went home.

Interview Questions

• What is Ohms law, Watts Law, volts, amps, wire gauge etc. I was asked to climb a wire ladder to 5 feet off the ground. Mostly technical questions. `   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.