Feld Entertainment Event Marketing and Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Event Marketing and Sales Manager

Feld Entertainment Event Marketing and Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Feld Entertainment

4.0

Event Marketing and Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment.

Interview

It was a difficult process. The interviewee must complete a marketing plan in order to be considered for the position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Feld Entertainment

Event Marketing and Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very extensive. They want you to do 3-4 interviews. Skype and phone based. A marketing project is required that can take a pretty good bit of time.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you when selling shows? Why are you passionate about selling shows?   1 Answer

Event Marketing and Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Aurora, IL (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

The process started with three phone interviews with directors from the marketing team. I was then asked to create a PowerPoint marketing project that I presented over the phone to the directors and the VP of the region. I was then brought in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered, I countered, we met in the middle.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.