Feld Entertainment Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Feld Entertainment Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Feld Entertainment

3.5

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmetto, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Palmetto, FL (US)).

Interview

Most of the time was spent with questions related to whether or not I was applying in the right field, which I found very odd. There were two interviewers, both which became my direct managers. One interrupted me mid-sentence after asking me a question and said, "I've heard enough to make my decision" before walking out, which sent mixed messages. My second interviewer took me for a tour of the building afterwards, which was certainly impressive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Feld Entertainment

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Aurora, IL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was funny, I mixed up locations and ended up taking a train toward Chicago. Halfway there I realized I was headed for the wrong location. I called and they understood and set up a time for later that day. They understood my mistake and we had a 30 minute interview where they described what they do. And asked me a few of those interview-style questions. I gave them my demo reel and resume and heard back about 5 days later, with an offer. Besides my mistake and rescheduling it went very smooth!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in an environment where you take jobs, finish them and push them down the line?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.