Feld Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Feld Entertainment Interview Questions

Interviews at Feld Entertainment

2.8

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment in February 2014.

Interview

After a short phone screen with HR, I had a long (1.5 hours) phone interview with the hiring manager. They were thorough in describing the position responsibilities and performance expectations, and we spoke at length of relevant experience for the position. I was told that they were interviewing a few more candidates and would be in touch for next steps. Despite following up twice with both the hiring manager and HR, I never heard from them again. My impression of the company was mostly positive after the interview, but lacking the common courtesy to say "no thanks" left a sour taste in the end.

Interview Questions

Administrative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment in October 2009.

Interview

Simple phone conversation of what I was looking for and salary requirements. Also informed of job requirements and what others may have misunderstood about position. Discussed salary range for this position.

Interview Questions

• When you say you handle stress well, explain a recent situation where you had to handle stress   Answer Question

See What Feld Entertainment Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Former Anonymous Employee

Pros: “- Large scale live entertainment company with connections to worldwide industries partners - Lots of international business, with some opportunities to travel - Benefits of taking...”“- Large scale live entertainment company with connections to worldwide industries partners - Lots of international business, with some opportunities to travel - Benefits of taking family and friends to shows - Many employees have grown from the lower rungs to the very top- many well known industry professionals - Diverse group of individuals” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.