Ferraris Piston Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ferraris Piston Service

Candidate Interview Review

Driver/Warehouse Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ferraris Piston Service (Leeds, England) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewer phoned me up, asking me to come for an interview, only 2 days after applying for the job, which was impressive.
    The interview started with a brief one-to-one chat and I was then asked a few driving questions.
    After that, I was asked to fill in a 4 page application form, 1 page maths test, 1 page code difference test and all expected to be done within 30 minutes.
    There was supposed to be a final one-to-one chat, following all of the form filling-in, but despite rushing, I still only managed to totally complete one of the three forms, within the 30 minutes and got half of the code test questions wrong and I was instantly asked to leave, like a naughty schoolboy, which clearly damaged my confidence for a few days.
    The interviewer was just like a stern school teacher and I would not have wanted to work for him, anyway.

Interview Questions

• When I first went into the interview, the interviewer said "if your looking for an easy driving job, then I'm not your man".
      After that, I was asked what I knew about the company and general driving questions, such as, any car accidents over the last few years, car mileage over the last two years, any points on your Driving Licence and do you have a criminal record ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.