Fidelity Investments Customer Relationship Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fidelity Investments Customer Relationship Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at Fidelity Investments

2.9

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Applied online, within a few days I was asked to complete a video interview (one way; answer prerecorded questions..make sure you have a working webcam and mic), from there I was asked to do a phone interview. At the end of the call I was told that I didn't have the passion for the role and that I would not be moving to the next phase. If you're going to interview, make sure you know about the series 63 and 7 in great detail, and if you don't already have them make sure you let them know how driven you are to get them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the series 63 and series 7 licenses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Denver, CO (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

This was, without a doubt, the most unorganized and horrible interview process I have experienced. All thanks to the recruiter who I was working with (Brittany). She was incredibly slow to respond, inflexible, and unprofessional. It appeared that the job had been filled, by the time we had gotten to the interview (which, by the way, took a long time to set up, due to her lack of communication and inflexibility). Rather than being transparent and just telling me, she wasted both of our time. She even ran through what the training process would look like, and proceeded to cut me off during my question time just to tell me that we would not be moving forward. From start to finish, this was a horrible line of events. Recruiters are supposed to get you excited about the company, and ensure a seamless interview experience. She did the opposite. For those of you interviewing at Fidelity, steer clear of Brittany, or be warned that she is impossible to work with.

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Sent my cover letter and resume in through the Fidelity website. Immediately received an email inviting me to a recorded video interview. The video interview consisted of seven questions. They give you 30 seconds to prepare your response after viewing the question and 3 minutes to answer. It is very nerve-wracking doing an interview this way as this is your only opportunity to showcase yourself. If you mess up, you do not get a chance to try again.

Interview Questions

• Why Fidelity Investments?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you gave excellent customer service and how do you know it was well-received?   Answer Question
    • Name a specific time you have to probe further to find out the customers needs?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the series 7 and series 63 exams? How would you go about preparing for them?   Answer Question
    • What skills can you bring to this position?   Answer Question

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2017.

Interview

Video interview then phone interview. Passed the video interview, but not the interview. I served as a contact center lead, but was told I did not have enough customer service experience. Last I checked you have to become an excellent customer service agent before you can become a lead. I think they are satisfied with entry level and not looking to promote within the company. Interviewer was polite, but not very intuitive or capable of talent acquisition.

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received email asking to set up a phone interview a few days later. Forty five minute phone interview with HR to see if you are a good fit for the job. If you pass this, they will let you know right then . I had to take an assessment before my in person interview. Assessment was easy, but timed. The assessment will grade you on your academic skills as well as a culture fit. My interview was scheduled a few days later.
    Interview at the campus went well. I did not have a group tour, but the two managers interviewing me did show me around before the actual interview.
    The in person interview was laid back and friendly. Do your homework before this interview. They want to know what you know about Fidelity and the exams. They will ask some customer service questions as well as behavioral questions.

Later that day, HR called me and asked if I had other offers and said she would call me back the next day. I had an offer the next day which i accepted. Be prepared to go through a lengthy credit and background check.

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Covington, KY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Step 1 was a video interview where recorded questions were asked. You had about 30 seconds to think, then about 3 minutes to answer. It was all recorded, so you weren't speaking directly to someone. They did give you some sample questions that you could practice as much as you wanted. Step 2 was a telephone interview. I did not like that at all because the person rattled off a question (that she was clearly reading), and then after I responded, she didn't say anything, just went right into the next question. It wasn't a conversation, which made it awkward. She was not friendly at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was comfortable. Was in a room with couches, not directly facing the interviewer. You could see people walking by the room. They take you across the floor so everyone can see you and yes, they all look- Which can be intimidating. They will ask you a lot of the same questions in a different format to try and trip you up.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to prepare for the Series 7?   1 Answer

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2017.

Interview

Absolutely not worth the hiring/interview process. Video interview, test and then assessment to even get an in person interview. Not to mention the staff was extremely condescending and demeaning throughout the whole process. They have no problem making you feel like you don't matter and are easily replaceable.

Interview Questions

• How would you prepare for the series 7 and series 63 exams?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the series 7 and series 63 exams?   Answer Question

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

First applied online. Then received follow up after a few days asking to complete a video interview. After completion of video interview recruiter reached out for phone interview of about 30 minutes following up on video interview and answering questions about position and company. Then and in person interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of Series 7 and 63?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    • What are some skills that fit well with this position?   Answer Question
    • Why Fidelity?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to undergo background check, previous employment review, drug test to comply with all company policy?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied online. After a week I received an email to complete an online interview. A few days later I received an email to setup a phone interview based on behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you received great customer service.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.