Fidelity Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Fidelity Investments

2,129 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First it was a 30 minute phone screeening with the recruiter. Afterwards two (technical and behavioral) 45 minutes interviews with project managers on their headquarters. A week later i got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me one situation you had a conflict with your group and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Interview

There were two rounds and I was not asked a question that was too technical. Nothing out of the ordinary. Spoke with each member of the team and they all asked similar questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

It was good experience but no response for the employers even after taking follow up on the updates many times. the first round was video interview and the next round was F2F but since in stay far from office they scheduled an online interview (video based interview)

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Had 12 interviews to walk in the door off a college campus. Came in to the office for two rounds of marathon interviews and then had 2 phone interviews with leaders of the organization. I understand they want to hire the best, but seems excessive for an analyst.

Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bethlehem, PA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

2 30 minute online interviews. If selected they said there would have been another round in their NJ office. Interview was fair, questions were very basic. Not difficult at all.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with three different people in the office. Was asked fit questions and why I wanted to work at fidelity. They were very nice people. Process was very easy. They brought you down to the space and met with all of the people.

Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Two 30-minute interviews on campus followed by an invitation to interview at the Westlake campus - met with three VP's for 30-minutes each. Questions were resume/behavioral. They provide all necessary training, so you just have to demonstrate competence/intelligence and what sets you apart. Everyone was very friendly and professional throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume - show me why you are a good candidate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

6 rounds interview. mostly behavioral, 1 or 2 technical rounds. Back to back interviews for 4 hours.They see whether you would be a good fit for the company. Friendly interviewers. Wont scare you off. Many repetitive questions from the resume. You need to be friendly. Should havegood communications skills. this is not the position or place for shy or timid people. Have the right balance between friendly,talented, confident,outgoing,learn-able and you ll be hired. If you show arrogance or over confidence or over talkative nature, you ll be rejected. Be nice, keep cool.

Interview Questions

• Few Linux commands, Why Fidelity, Everything about your resume   Answer Question

Audit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume online - was contacted by HR and set-up a time for me to go into the office for an interview. The interview was several hours, I met with a wide range of people, from SVPs all the way down to analysts. The interviews were fairly basic; all were around 30 minutes and were centered around my resume (past internships, leadership experience, etc).

Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

First I have an interview with someone at my school. They I was invited to a second round of interview where I interview with at least 6 VP and managers. each one for half and hour. After that i was invited at lunch with my future workmates. I was not intrested on the job. And I think that on the lunch in a relaxed environmnet it was clear. I was not surprised that I didn't get an offer

Interview Questions

• The questions were general. The difficult part was that I have a new interview every half an hour and start again with my career life, objectives, etc.. again and again tired me. I was exhausted after the whole day interview.   Answer Question