FinaTel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FinaTel Interview Questions

Interviews at FinaTel

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

I atten the interview in october 2018 chennai.first round is written test programing,second and third round also programing test in written and system.and move to technical HR. the programs are logical programs and patterns.

Interview Questions

• find first 10 prime numbers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

They asked 3programs they need only logic of the program .3programs are asked we need towrite logic .. questions are simple and easy to write..Binary search to find the elements and remove the duplicate elements in the given string and final question is finding the output of the given program

Testing Interview

Interview

Application
    I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai).
    Interview
    Worst interview process that could have been conducted.
    No introduction made.
    The environment was hostile.
    The interviewers were laughing among themselves.
    Did not even what to ask the attendees whether they had any questions abt the company.
    Were very discouraging and did not allow us to explain.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adyar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FinaTel (Adyar (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at Finatel, Nov '17 .
    Though need to wait wait 25 min. as many people attended interview that day.
    I am satisfied with the overall interview process.

Interview Questions

• 1st round: Basics of Testing & real time scenarios
      2nd round: Bug tracking & live process in your company
      3rd round: Hr   Answer Question

Java Developer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adyar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FinaTel (Adyar (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through online. The process took 1 weeks. I was interviewed at Finatel Interview & was satisfied with the process. The questions were relevant and good (as I prepared well)

Interview Questions

• First round was aptitude test, Second round was a technical written test & final was taken by HR   1 Answer

Testing-Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Teams attended my interview slot on time. Well informed on interview update & next round status... Thanks team... My first interview is the best of my life.. I am very proud ... I am part of our FinaTel Team👍🏻

Interview Questions

• First Round - latest concepts... second Round- Give logical concept write test case.. third HR round.. scheduled interview panel... all are perfect team and maintain timing   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Worst interview that have ever attended.
     I attended the interview on 2nd week of October. Once I reached the place I provided my resume and I was asked to wait for few minutes, the guy who asked me to wait was doing nothing but hearing songs. After 15 mins he took me inside the office and gave a question paper consisting of mcq's and asked answer 20 questions among 30(only 28 questions was there). I completed within 10 mins, I intimated him that I have completed while he was passing. He asked me to wait (not collected my answer sheet) and he made me to wait. After 1 and half hours he asked me to leave by collecting the answer sheet and my resume. By the Time I realized that HR was not available. Knowing that interview cannot go further without hr still they made me to wait.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

4 programs has been asked
    fibonaci series program and armstrong number
    and sum of the digit and given the set of the array number and find the max the value the array

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a direct system test to do task like gallery then asked about basic questions in android and asked about how you are implanted in galley abd which layout you are used to develop how to design

Interview Questions

• what is the linear lay out.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

First round debugging in written test,second round tech hr,third round hr.cut off mark is 5 out of 15.and it was algorithms concepts also they were asked easy interview only .

Interview Questions

• Based on ur launage like c,cpp,java   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.