First Central Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Central

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Central (London, England).

Interview

I applied directly through the website and was invited to a telephone interview via email by their recruitment team. This was an informal chat about my cv history to see if I had the skill set for the role. I was invited to a second video interview by email. This was competency based and bother managers were friendly and interview went well. They advised HR would let me know in a weeks time. This is where it went down hill. I never received a response for nearly two weeks so emailed for an update which I didn't get a response too. I followed up with a second email to the generic recruitment email address. I was then told I wasn't successful but got good feedback from the hiring managers. Having to chase their own recruitment for an update left a bitter taste for the company. I felt that's bad practice having candidates have to chase for an update after taking part in two interviews. I hope this was a one off and the recruiter gives candidate's feedback once available.

Interview Questions

• team player
      communication
      strengths and weaknesses
      technical experience   Answer Question

First Central Response

30 Jul 2020 – Director

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear about the experience you had during your recruitment process with us. This is not the impression we wish to convey with our candidate journey and your feedback has been very helpful in finding a solution to help candidates understand the timeline for the outcome of their interview. We’ll now ask our hiring managers to give candidates an expected timeline during the interview.

Some of our hiring managers are learning new ways of interviewing via video to ensure the candidate is right for the role, which can entail more than one stage to the interview, and in turn, extends the process.

We treat all candidates fairly and don’t make any decisions until after all interviews have been completed. Going forward we’ll ensure that we update candidates at regular intervals.

We value your feedback and hope you feel this solution will be part of a more positive journey for our candidates in the future.

I wish you all the best in your search for a new career.

Kind regards,
    Jo

Claims Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Central (Manchester, England).

Interview

Strengths based interview where you have to give examples. A few technical questions at the end on the actual job role. 1 on 1 with the hiring manager (HR representative is also there).

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength.,what is your greatest weakness.   Answer Question

In House Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Central (Manchester, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied via the company website, was contacted and kept up to date by the HR department. Interview was thorough and fit for purpose. Felt professional arranged and well put together

Interview Questions

• Experience and technical knowledge   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.