Fitbit Instructional Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fitbit Instructional Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Fitbit

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Standard process. Interview with the recruiter and then you move on to hiring manager. If you make that cut you're invited into the office to meet the team. I made it to the final round and had to follow up with recruiter several times. He was apologetic, but it did erase the concern I had about a company who boasts about caring about the employees but can't tell applicants where they stand in the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fitbit

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got an email directly from the manager saying he liked my resume and would like to speak with me. Had an average phone interview that I thought went well. He asked me to send him work samples, which I did. Then got contacted by the internal recruiter and had a phone interview with him as well. He told me that next he'd schedule an interview with me. Over the next few weeks we played email tag and he kept telling me they were having trouble scheduling because people were out of town. Then I got an email saying due to scheduling difficulties theyre reversing the process and having final candidates submit a test assignment before coming in.
    It was a fairly hefty assignment to be completed within a week. A full 5-10 minutes eLearning module. I spent a lot of time and hard work on it and sent it off. Then about two weeks later got a generic 'we went with another candidate email.'
    I was very disappointed and frustrated for having wasted my time on the test assignment. I also thought it wasn't cool that I was told I was being scheduled for an interview and then never actually having it. The job keeps getting refreshed on LinkedIn so I feel like they just got a bunch of free work samples from candidates. I hate that I wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about background and experience. Talked about what they are looking for too.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.