Fitbit Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fitbit Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Fitbit

3.5

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fitbit in October 2017.

Interview

### Recruiter Phone Interview
The interview was pretty relaxing. Besides the questions, he introduced the teams, one is the feature team and the other is the platform team. Each consists of many scrum teams, where there are UX, mobile, QA, and etc. There will be a 60-min technical phone interview and a long video interview, which will take about 2.5 hours and will be a mix of technical problems and manager interview.

### Technical Phone Interview
The interview left me a negative impression. It was on the phone and screen shared via collabedit. There is pretty much noise on the other end of the phone and I need to concentrate to understand the interviewer clearly. Some warm up questions. Then two design problems. No algorithms involved. At the end, I asked for a few routine questions, like interesting internship projects in the past, etc. The interviewer didn’t know the next step. He said he would give the result to the recruiter, who would come back to be very fast.

### Final Round Interview
The experience was extremely bad. The interviewer forgot the time and called me an hour earlier. There are three interviewers in total, and took about two hours to finish. None of the interviewers read my resume. Every one started with “What do you want to ask me”. Come on. I don’t even know you. Why do I suppose to have different questions for each of you! And I have to explain one project again and again for each interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Final Round Interview
    The first interviewer asked “8 Queens” problems. I think it’s too hard for intern interviews. I talked about the brute force solution and the (incomplete) idea of using DP. However, I made a lot of mistakes implementing the brute force one and it didn’t work out. Then came the second interviewer, a backend API team manager. Asked a lot about my project, HTTP protocol drawbacks and implementations and API design designs. Last interviewer asked a segregated list problem (memory alloc). I wrote it successfully after I understood when he meant. Then he asked how to reduce the complexity. I didn’t come up with a solution until he hinted me about binary search tree. Finally, got the idea correct.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fitbit

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Diego, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter and got an online assessment on the second day.
    Finished the online assessment and got into the next round (technical phone screen) on the second day.
    The interviewer for my technical phone screen was incredibly nice - he gave necessary hints and was involved in our conversation. It was more like both of us worked on the same problem instead of him throwing a question to me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.