Fitbit Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fitbit Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Fitbit

2.7

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was an on-site interview, the first part took around an hour, and it was technical. First of all I had to solve a problem on the whiteboard, and after that I had to answer all sorts of questions related to OOP, design, algorithms, complexities, etc. The second part took place for 20-30 minutes, and it was HR.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between override and overwrite in OOP?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fitbit

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied for internship, received a Hackerrank test with 3 problems (I don't remember them, sorry), then I got a face to face interview. After the interview I got an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• A small problem to solve in a programming language of my choosing.
      Embedded specific: operating systems (stack, processes), multithreading.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after I applied for the internship on Junio. I received an email with a link for a technical online test. I took the test and then I received a call from a recruiter and scheduled a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact question, but it was something with Strings and the solution involved Hashtables.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.