Fitbit Marketing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fitbit Marketing Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Fitbit

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Process started with a phone screen with recruiter, then a phone screen with the hiring manager. Had an on-site interview in San Francisco then a follow-up phone interview. The whole process from initial phone screen to decline took over 5 months while the interviews were spread over a 3 month period. I was in sporadic conversation with the recruiters during the time but they where unable to manage an efficient process and make a decision.

Completely unacceptable, unprofessional, and highlights an in ability for a company to pick a direction, make a decision, and execute. Was ultimately declined a position when the company shared with me that decided to hire in a completely different direction for a person with different background and qualifications.

I was also disappointed with the onsite interview experience and process that was unwelcoming and didn’t give me any opportunity to get a feel for the company. Discussions were 30 minutes or less and everyone seemed rushed like they had somewhere better to be.

My guess is that the experience reflects a lack of clarity or direction in the company in general.

Interview questions where straight forward and expected for the role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fitbit

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

An assignment was required prior to having a phone screen with the hiring manager. The hiring manager phone screen lasted for about 15 to 20 minutes. No details to follow after beyond indicating follow-up would happen.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.