Fitbit QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fitbit QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Fitbit

2.0

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview questions were very specific about fitbit product. Candidate has to have a user experience with this product or similar in order to feel comfortable during the interview. There are tons of questions about candidate's behavior and actions in particular situations (tight deadlines, etc).
People are very friendly and easy going.
Too many fitbit product-related questions, not enough questions about candidate's previous experience (which is, in my opinion, very important in order to understand candidate's background).
After 3 weeks of "we will get back to you" emails and even follow up calls, in the end they didn't even bother to notify me about their final decision. Which is a highest level of disrespect towards me and my time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fitbit

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

45 min phone interview and then invited to the office for three 1-hour interviews. Interviews were laid back and not stressful as everyone was nice. The recruiter kept me informed throughout the process and gave me great feedback during it as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about testing a GPS feature of a FitBit?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fitbit.

Interview

I applied online via their career website. After a few days, I received an email from a recruiter to schedule a phone interview with them. After the phone interview, I was schedule for an onsite interview and meet with three different people and did some light whiteboard coding. After this, a couple of days later, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.