Fitbit Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fitbit Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Fitbit

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received an email asking for a phone interview with a recruiter. Did not ask anything specific, just about background. which sensors are you familiar with? what do you know in terms of algorithm?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fitbit

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview of 3 recruiters and the manager. You meet the coordinator in the lobby. Receptionist is very nice and makes you feel welcome. Interview is about 30-45 minutes with each person. Go over general recruiting techniques and workloads. Great interview experience!

Interview Questions

• How do you go about changing process? Greatest accomplishments?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fitbit.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me a day after my resume was submitted through a referral. I recevied a technical phone interview for about an hour then an invite to come onsite the following day. The whole process was pretty fast and well organized.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.