Fitbit Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fitbit Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Fitbit

2.5

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fitbit in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview time. Phone call lasted approximately 45 minutes. Received an email 3 days later that I was not selected to move forward due to other candidates having more experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your work history   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fitbit

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Had 3 short 30 minute interviews with different coordinators, recruiters, and HR Manager. The team was really friendly and the questions were fairly basic. The team seemed to care about what you want to do in the future which was nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your time with different urgent things going on?   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Initial phone screen--asked about my previous experience, the interviewer didn't sound very enthusiastic or informative about the position or the company and just seemed like she wanted to get the interview over with so that she could leave for the day. I received a rejection email the next day

Interview Questions

• None. Just asked to explain background/previous experience   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.