Flash Pack Department Head - Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Flash Pack

1 Interview Review

Department Head - Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

A member of the recruitment team asked me after my interview with the CEO and COO if I had any question-marks or reservations about the role, to which I responded that I was really excited about the opportunity and the company, and that this sounded more like a VP or director role given the responsibilities and the level of experience they were looking for. I also told her that this wasn't a red flag for me and I'd be keen to progress with interviews. Someone else in the recruitment team then asked to have a call with me (which she turned up late for) and heavily insinuated that I had a big ego because I had questioned the job title. I was then emailed a few days later to be told that the role was filled with no explanation. I asked for feedback and was ghosted. CEO and COO were lovely.

It turns out that the biggest ego in the room was theirs.

Give your interviewees feedback, especially after 3 interviews. Not doing so is a sign of arrogance.

Don't show up late for interviews. Your time is not more important than mine.

Interview Questions

• Questions on motivations and experience-specific questions   Answer Question

Flash Pack Response

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. We apologise for the poor experience that you had, it wasn’t our intention. We are continuously looking to improve our processes, and feedback along with timely communication is one our top priorities. If you are open to, we would be happy to have an open conversation about this matter over the phone. - All the best, Flash Pack.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.