Flash Pack Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Flash Pack

3.1

Facebook Ads Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

My interview process was:
    • An online application.
    • An initial phone call.
    • A video call with the Head of Marketing & Founder.
    • Presentation on Facebook advertising and what Flash Pack's strategy should be to Head of Marketing and Founder.
    • Then the job offer

Overall the experience was really great, I got a real sense of the company culture and the expectations of my role. Everyone was incredibly nice, as soon as I got in I was offered a drink and some food from their infamous snack cupboard. Also, I was greeted by a puppy which always puts your mind at ease.

Although the process was quite long, I can certainly see why Flash Pack are so thorough when it comes to hiring. I wouldn't recommend coming in expecting to wing it. You need to be fully prepared to go above and beyond to prove your why you deserve the role. I was asked to do a presentation and I really put myself out there to make it the best I could deliver, even though I was super nervous.

Good luck!

Junior Content Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

About a week after submitted my application, which included a few initial writing tests, I was contacted with an offer of a phone interview. The interview was pretty average, nothing out of the ordinary. I was then offered a video interview, which was also pretty average. I was then sent five writing tests to complete which included sales copy, Facebook posts, Google Ad posts, newsletter copy and three ideas for features explained in detail.

I sent the completed tests in early yet received no email of them having received my work. Five days later, I emailed again asking if they had received it and heard nothing. It's been about three weeks now.

I think that is extremely rude and unprofessional. When someone has spent time and effort prepping for two interviews and all those writing tests, they at least deserve a notification that you have received the work, even if they had not been chosen for a further interview. It's not like you had so many people you couldn't contact them all, as you said you had only sent those tests to 2-3 people.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our social media?   1 Answer

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and feedback. We are sorry that you felt that you had a bad experience last year. As a fast growing business, we are continuously improving our processes. Feedback and timely communication is one of our top priorities. We wish you all the best, Flash Pack.

Head of Customer Happiness Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by video for 45 minutes. Interview was rushed to a close at the end as it had run over. I was told I’d receive feedback the following day either way, which never happened even though that was almost a month ago now. It should be common courtesy that if somebody takes time out of their day to attend an interview/prepare that you provide some level of feedback.

Interview Questions

Flash Pack Response

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. We are sorry that you felt that you had a bad experience. Over the last 18 months we have been trying very hard to improve our processes. In order that we keep improving, if you are open to, we would be happy to have a conversation about this matter. Do let us know. We wish you all the best, Flash Pack.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flash Pack.

Interview

Applied online, completing all the questions. Never received an acknowledgement after submitting the application, so emailed their recruitment team, who completely ignored me. The last question on the form asked for advice on how to improve their marketing. They basically wanted free marketing consultancy, without paying for it. Totally unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions

Flash Pack Response

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. We are sorry that you felt that you had a bad experience, it was not our intention. Over the last 18 months we have been trying very hard to improve our processes as we grow and make sure we come back with feedback and timely communication. We wish you all the best, Flash Pack.

Travel Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flash Pack in February 2018.

Interview

The person doing interview seemed a bot dull, asked a few questions, do not follow consistency. Got a feeling that wants to get rid of me. Interview was delayed for 15 minutes, no respect. I did not fell comfortable during whole process.

Interview Questions

Flash Pack Response

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. We are sorry that you felt that you had a bad experience. Over the last 18 months we have been trying very hard to improve our processes. We wish you all the best, Flash Pack.

See What Flash Pack Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Digital Marketing Specialist in London, England

Pros: “I've been working at Flash Pack for 5 months now, the culture here is unbelievable. Lots of food and weekly meals, everyone is very encouraging and supportive and there are so many...”“I've been working at Flash Pack for 5 months now, the culture here is unbelievable. Lots of food and weekly meals, everyone is very encouraging and supportive and there are so many opportunities to develop your career. If you have an idea, Flash Pack will do everything they can to help you implement it and let you test it. An incredibly reactive and adaptable company in terms of implementations. No corporate hierarchy.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.