Flash Pack Junior Content Marketer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Flash Pack

1 Interview Review

Junior Content Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

About a week after submitted my application, which included a few initial writing tests, I was contacted with an offer of a phone interview. The interview was pretty average, nothing out of the ordinary. I was then offered a video interview, which was also pretty average. I was then sent five writing tests to complete which included sales copy, Facebook posts, Google Ad posts, newsletter copy and three ideas for features explained in detail.

I sent the completed tests in early yet received no email of them having received my work. Five days later, I emailed again asking if they had received it and heard nothing. It's been about three weeks now.

I think that is extremely rude and unprofessional. When someone has spent time and effort prepping for two interviews and all those writing tests, they at least deserve a notification that you have received the work, even if they had not been chosen for a further interview. It's not like you had so many people you couldn't contact them all, as you said you had only sent those tests to 2-3 people.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our social media?   1 Answer

Flash Pack Response

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and feedback. We are sorry that you felt that you had a bad experience last year. As a fast growing business, we are continuously improving our processes. Feedback and timely communication is one of our top priorities. We wish you all the best, Flash Pack.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.