Flash Pack Product Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Flash Pack

1 Interview Review

Product Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flash Pack (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

I follow this company on instagram and thats how i came across the job of product strategist. I engage with the company a fair bit through their stories and post and have even watched interviews with the owner Radha Vyas as i was intrigued with her story of building a great business.

After applying online i received an email asking me to conduct a initial one way interview. I replied to the email and then received instructions on Friday telling me that i had 3 days to conduct the interview - Unfortunately for me i was travelling and dealing with a family issue had no way to get this done so i emailed Pip telling her that i wouldn't be able to get this done over the weekend and whether i could conduct the interview during the week.

I never heard back from her and the link expired on Sunday. So i then followed up again and again received no reply. What a disgusting way to treat someone who has made an effort to apply for a job. This company has completely lost my interest and i would never consider working for such an unprofessional organisation. Awful !

Interview Questions

• Screening questions are asked to provide more info about you. However it's their way or the highway - you don't have a say on when you get to do the interviews. Very self absorbed recruiter.   2 Answers

Flash Pack Response

6 Aug 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. We are sorry that you felt that you had a bad experience with us earlier this year. Due to the volume of applications for this role, and others at the time, I admit it was difficult to keep up. We now have what we believe to be good processes in place and a well staffed Talent team so we hope that this won't happen again in the future. If you would like, we are happy to have a conversation on the phone. Do let us know, we wish you all the best, Pip - Flash Pack

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.