Fletchers Solicitors Newly Qualified Clinical Negligence Solicitor (Tier II) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Newly Qualified Clinical Negligence Solicitor (Tier II)

Interviews at Fletchers Solicitors

1 Interview Review

Newly Qualified Clinical Negligence Solicitor (Tier II) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by Emma Robinson and Josh Barnes who were both very friendly and made me feel at ease. Their passion for Fletchers was evident which was great and the interview itself was a very relaxed one. The interview focused more on competency based questions as opposed to technical legal questions/recent case law. Had I known I would have prepared for the interview slightly differently!

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you came up with an innovative solution to a problem?   Answer Question

Fletchers Solicitors Response

7 Aug 2015 – Head of People

Thank you for taking the time to review our interview process. We will pass on your feedback to Emma & Josh too. We use a competency-based process so that we can compare all candidates against not only their qualifications and experience but also their potential, our advice would always be to expect an element of this in any interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.