FlexPay Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FlexPay Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at FlexPay

1 Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FlexPay.

Interview

My inteview with FlexPay was my most unprofessional experience to date, and I feel it’s important to share what occured. Right off the bat, my interviewer clearly lacked social skills and was outright rude when I tried to exchange pleasantries, he behaved like I was beneath him and undeserving of any respect. The lack of professionalism was apparent as it looked like he was working out of a dark basement and was poorly prepared for the interview.
The interviewer didn’t ask any relevant questions pertaining to my professional experience and what I bring to the table, he seemed to be more interested in being condescending and putting me down, to the point of making statements about my CV that were factually incorrect. He then proceeded to show his lack of emotional intelligence by becoming visibly aggitated when I mentioned I had left a previous position due to questionable business tactics, and basically said it was similar to FlexPay’s business model. And then of course, more rudeness from the interviewer, even making personal slights.
Very odd a company would allow that type of behaviour from it’s employees.

Interview Questions

FlexPay Response

20 Jul 2020 – HR

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that this was your experience. Candidate experience is really important to us and we care about professionalism and treating others with respect. We’ve been receiving a large volume of applicants so our initial interviews are brief because we value your time and want to identify quickly if our values are aligned before moving on to a lengthier, full interview. As a result, the interview might have felt rushed and “straight to the point”. As may you know, the ongoing pandemic has thrown society and businesses everywhere a huge curveball. Our teams have just permanently shifted to a work from home model and understandably, are still adjusting and optimizing their home office work environments—whether it’s their basement, dining room, or home office! One thing you will find about FlexPay employees is their strong sense of commitment to the company. We are overwhelmed by how loyal our team is to the mission and believe in the service we have to offer and we are looking for candidates that we feel have a similar values. We've taken note of your feedback and welcome any additional comments that you might have. Please write to us at info@flexpay.io with the subject line “Interview Feedback” and we will be happy to discuss with you further.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.