FlexPay Integration and Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Integration and Support Specialist

FlexPay Integration and Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at FlexPay

1 Interview Review

Integration and Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FlexPay (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Initially, we talked over the phone. A large part of what they wanted to know was more about me as a person and then I moved into my work history.
After during the in person interview I spoke with a couple of the high level individuals in the company. There was a scheduling delay on the room they wanted to interview me in. We spoke in the waiting room. They were very friendly. Then we entered the boardroom and they were very interested in hearing about myself in depth. They appeared to have deep values about company culture with what type of people they were looking to have apart of their team.
They got back to me very quickly to let me know they would possibly contact me back regarding the position.
After they contacted me back again they emailed over a contract for me to sign and I was apart of the company very quickly.
Overall, a very position experience with a lot of transparency.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.