Footasylum Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 48 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Footasylum

Footasylum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Footasylum

Interview

The interview i had...It was very smooth, got a phone call selecting an interview date. It was a one to one interview in the store in person. Comfortable interview, very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about your self
    Answer Question

Footasylum

Application

I interviewed at Footasylum

Interview

The store contacted me for an interview scheduled for the following day. This was a quick turnaround which was convenient. The interview itself was straightforward and brief, and could be completed easily with limited preparation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Footasylum (Liverpool, England, England)

Interview

Applied, and a week or two later I got a call for a group interview for a Christmas temp position. Got the job shortly after but later left unfortunately due to a hostile working environment.

Interview Questions
  • From what I remember, there were some questions about the company itself, what products they offer and the Footasylum app.

Anonymous Employee in Blackpool, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Footasylum (Blackpool, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Quick and easy couldn’t fault the manager who interviewed me he was talkative and made sure I felt comfortable in the environment as footasylum is my new workplace, asked questions which were relevant and was a very quick process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Footasylum (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was straight forward and simple very nice manager and very kind and sweet.she was lovely from beginning to end the interview was very good and they asked questions about background

Interview Questions
  • What other brands do we sell besides Nike Adidas and vans

Footasylum

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Footasylum in Nov 2018

Interview

It was a group interview which didn't really give you a chance to sell yourself to the company, especially if you're nervous. They did a short icebreaker to get to know each other a bit better and then you were given a question to answer to the group, they were labelled 1-3 but you couldn't choose the one you recieved. You then had to complete a short roleplay and that was it.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been to a footasylum store? If so what was it like? What's your favourite brand?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Footasylum (Brighton, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Applied online and got a response 2 weeks later. I was asked around 3/4 questions and asked for CV printed out as well as availability form , sat at a table with 2 other girls and lasted for 5 minutes. Was called later that same day that i had got the job.

Interview Questions
  • what do you know about footasylum

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Footasylum (London, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Sit down with the manager in the staff room and asked questions about retail experiences and availability. Very relaxed and informal interview. They are mostly looking for confidence and experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Footasylum (Leeds, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

I had applied for the position online a while back I had actually forgot about it, then I got a call inviting me to an interview it which I arranged for a few days later, arriving at the store the staff were really friendly. The interview was about 10/15 it was really comfortable and very open, the question were very simple and I was called back about 1hour later to be offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself in a professional aspect (so previous work history) and personal aspect ( so hobbies, education etc) ?

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Footasylum (Cardiff, Wales, Wales) in Aug 2018

Interview

Meet with management for a informal conversation. Talk about what you are looking for and what hours you need and your schedule. They then let you know that they are going to think about you application and that they will get back to you. It then takes a few weeks for them to get back to you depending on what their choice is

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews